Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Hi Puggso, I have only just found your diary - but a massive well done on your losses so far - fantastic.

Will try and keep up but 7 pages in 3 days is going some!

First? I don't believe that! But aye, I didn't want to say in advance but don't you think it totally tastes like drum stick lollies?

And it was luck, quite a funny story actually;

My old work email always received emails about gigs (as was the council, must have had some deal thing as if we went to gigs = money back in to Glasgow) but I sent them to junk. I was bored one day and checked my junk folder before deleting it and had got one that morning saying the tickets for Michael McIntyre were going on sale that day. Quick phone to my student brother and he went straight to the venue and got about 8 tickets. 5 for him and mates and 2 for me and mates.

...now that's luck!

I think the bloke was just being nice! :D Made me feel special anyway :p Hmm I'm dunno really it didn't have time to touch the sides, haven't drank in months ahem, But it did taste sweet and very nice, will be having it again soon! :) ... I want a drumstick lolly now :( Wonder how many points that would be :D

Sounds like the gig was meant to be! Very good luck, I've always wanted to go and see a comedian live but never found anyone who shares the same kind of taste in them as me! Might just have to go to one as a loner i reckon, really want to see David Mitchell or Rhod Gilbert So if you see those pop up in your junk messages let me know please hehe :D

Hey matey, didn't realise you'd moved house.

Nice to see your new thread!

Another defeat for Morton at the weekend. Not looking great.

My trick with walking is that I really enjoy podcasts (again the geek in me shining through). So if I have 90 minutes worth of new podcast to listen to my walk is worth it as I could never sit about the house and just listen to one. I either use them for walking or commuting.

Totally agree with this - I have found audiobooks and they are awesome!

Last edited:
Love this, am totally the same!

Literally lol'd at this on quiet coach and got shushd and tuttd haha :-D

Puggs man i am wel impresd, 7pages already? Also, guttin on opera mini on my phone as it hates minimins and it takes forever to change pages bt i made it! U r doin rly wel with ur walking, and i giggled at ur pickled onions at the puter, we have a lot in common my geeky friend :-D i do the same with gherkins too! Hope uve had a lovely wkend, well jealous u got to see MM. Love him when hes on mock the week, and guttd frankie boyle isnt coming bk nxt series! :-(

Quite a lot to type on the phone there! Thanks for that! :D Glad I made you bus-lol haha!

Hi Puggso, I have only just found your diary - but a massive well done on your losses so far - fantastic.

Will try and keep up but 7 pages in 3 days is going some!

Thanks very much, welcome to the insanity! :)

I think the bloke was just being nice! :D Made me feel special anyway :p Hmm I'm dunno really it didn't have time to touch the sides, haven't drank in months ahem, But it did taste sweet and very nice, will be having it again soon! :) ... I want a drumstick lolly now :( Wonder how many points that would be :D

Sounds like the gig was meant to be! Very good luck, I've always wanted to go and see a comedian live but never found anyone who shares the same kind of taste in them as me! Might just have to go to one as a loner i reckon, really want to see David Mitchell or Rhod Gilbert So if you see those pop up in your junk messages let me know please hehe :D

Ha! Aye I have thrown a few of them drinks down me too in my time over the course of a night. Can barely taste the alcohol.

Rhod Gilbert is playing Glasgow soon but it sold out :mad: Have seen; Jimmy Carr, Bill Bailey, Ross Noble, Lee Evans, Dylan Moran, Ed Byrne and now Michael McIntyre. And got Stephen Lynch next year (if you know him I'll be very impressed!)

Hey matey, didn't realise you'd moved house.

Nice to see your new thread!

Another defeat for Morton at the weekend. Not looking great.

Totally agree with this - I have found audiobooks and they are awesome!

You're right, not looking great at all. Been managerless for 5 games though, expecting a new guy in this week.

Never thought of audio books, think that would require a wee bit more concentration than I give podcasts but may give it a shot some time.

Stephen Lynch! :D

are you watching Ross Noble on a monday night? :) x

Still going strong I see fella.
Go you!!

I loved the American Teenage girl talk.
I may decide to read all of your diary entries in that voice in my head from now on.
That way if I ever hear you talk in real life it'll be a wonderful surprise.....

Oooh maybe i'm still drunk.

:D

XXX

Hi and welcome! I think it's about time we had a man here, the bro-ho ratio is chronic.

Are you seeing Stephen Lynch in the UK!? Must check this out! I've only seen Bill Bailey, but seen him twice.. he's alright, not my favourite. Would like to see Frankie Boyle before he disappears off the circuit and I'm very jealous about Michael McIntyre.

Stephen Lynch! :D

are you watching Ross Noble on a monday night? :) x

Wooo! Someone else who knows Stephen Lynch :D

Still going strong I see fella.
Go you!!

I loved the American Teenage girl talk.
I may decide to read all of your diary entries in that voice in my head from now on.
That way if I ever hear you talk in real life it'll be a wonderful surprise.....

Oooh maybe i'm still drunk.

:D

XXX

Well *sigh* if you like totally decide to read all of this in that voice...it will totally start to get irritating! ...but it is sooo fetch!

*ashamed*

My real life voice is quite boring and west coast of scotland.

Hi and welcome! I think it's about time we had a man here, the bro-ho ratio is chronic.

Are you seeing Stephen Lynch in the UK!? Must check this out! I've only seen Bill Bailey, but seen him twice.. he's alright, not my favourite. Would like to see Frankie Boyle before he disappears off the circuit and I'm very jealous about Michael McIntyre.

Bro-ho ratio! I like it :D

Another Stephen Lynch fan? If you google for his UK tour you should find the dates and venues.

Can't wait to see him!!!!

In other news. Now dark when I get home at night...it's dark when I bloody leave Glasgow too mind you! :mad:

Had porridge with water for the first time ever today. Chucked in a banana too. 3.5 points and very nice they were too! Can see that becoming a staple over the winter months! :cool:

My real life voice is quite boring and west coast of scotland.

Had porridge with water for the first time ever today. Chucked in a banana too. 3.5 points and very nice they were too! Can see that becoming a staple over the winter months! :cool:

Oi, what's boring about a west of scotland accent??? I have one of those and they're well sought after by call centres :rolleyes:

And call yourself a scot having never had porridge with water....come on now young man - standards!!

Oi, what's boring about a west of scotland accent??? I have one of those and they're well sought after by call centres :rolleyes:

And call yourself a scot having never had porridge with water....come on now young man - standards!!

Aye they may be well sought after down south but up here you quickly get bored of them ;)

And I always had it with milk up until this morning :eek:

And a Star!!

XXXX

Yes yes, forgot to mention that I am indeed a star as well as inspiration! lol!
I am very jealous of Michael! Did he skip onto the stage? On the plus side tho I am going to see Rhod Gilbert! Hope he does his luggage sketch! lol!
Well done on doing so well, I have been there with the cherry tomatoes! unfortunately it was at a pizza hut buffet while everyone was eating pizza...that was a bad day! lol!
The lights on in the car is getting me down too! at least it was a big lighter this morning right enough x

Yes yes, forgot to mention that I am indeed a star as well as inspiration! lol!
I am very jealous of Michael! Did he skip onto the stage? On the plus side tho I am going to see Rhod Gilbert! Hope he does his luggage sketch! lol!
Well done on doing so well, I have been there with the cherry tomatoes! unfortunately it was at a pizza hut buffet while everyone was eating pizza...that was a bad day! lol!
The lights on in the car is getting me down too! at least it was a big lighter this morning right enough x

He did skip around a lot! Was amazing :D

That must have been torture sitting while everyone went through pizza's! But if you made it that is very impressive!

You know Kevin Bridges is doing the SECC next year? Thought that was a bit soon in his career!

hey you. you're obviously a rather popular chappie. i've had to catch up on a lot!!

so jealous of you going to see MM :(

i really want to see billy connelly, but he doesn't seem to tour so much now and whenever i become aware of a tour it's over already!! aargh.

abz xx

hey you. you're obviously a rather popular chappie. i've had to catch up on a lot!!

so jealous of you going to see MM :(

i really want to see billy connelly, but he doesn't seem to tour so much now and whenever i become aware of a tour it's over already!! aargh.

abz xx

I know! It's unreal in here the now! My Popular indeed :rolleyes:

Aye, I have never saw the Big Yin either. He done about 6 nights just there at the SECC here in Glasgow and first I heard about it was about a week before it.

Ach well, plenty more to see!

I hope this new found popularity ain't going to your pretty little head!!!

Comedian wise I've seen jimmy carr ( a few times), johnny Vegas n peter kay in his hay day although I still like him and think he's cute!

Dont get to many gigs now but saw Rob Newman a few years ago and he was great,also seen Jasper Carrot and Ben Elton -Now i am showing my age

Rachael,we are watching Ross Noble he's excellent

HI

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! You've done really well with your losses so far :D

I haven't seen any comedians unfortunately but I did walk past Eddie Izzard in the street in London I LUVS him. Unfortunately (and I know this could cause a fuss) I just don't get Michael McIntyre.:confused: I must be missing something tho :eek:

x

i would LOVE to go and see eddie :D he rocks :D i love him :) ha. can't believe he ran all those marathons!! amazing chap!!

i know my hubby would love to see billy. being danish he had never heard of him before he moved here. and despite my asking if he wanted to watch him, never let on he didn't have a clue who i was talking about. we visited my mum once and she had billy on when we got there and hubby had tears rolling down his cheeks... crude humour is most definately his thing :D

abz xx

I hope this new found popularity ain't going to your pretty little head!!!

Comedian wise I've seen jimmy carr ( a few times), johnny Vegas n peter kay in his hay day although I still like him and think he's cute!

I have seen Jimmy Carr, very bored of him now. Been used too much but was good when I did see him.

Peter Kay's cute? Funny fat guys do it for you?

....how's it going? :flirt2:

Dont get to many gigs now but saw Rob Newman a few years ago and he was great,also seen Jasper Carrot and Ben Elton -Now i am showing my age

Yup...different generation of comedians there to me eh! :D

HI

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! You've done really well with your losses so far :D

I haven't seen any comedians unfortunately but I did walk past Eddie Izzard in the street in London I LUVS him. Unfortunately (and I know this could cause a fuss) I just don't get Michael McIntyre.:confused: I must be missing something tho :eek:

x

Hi! Welcome aboard!

I have never saw any of Eddie Izzards stuff, I really should.

Kudos on Hairspray, a film (the new one) a really liked! Never saw the musical though!

i would LOVE to go and see eddie :D he rocks :D i love him :) ha. can't believe he ran all those marathons!! amazing chap!!

i know my hubby would love to see billy. being danish he had never heard of him before he moved here. and despite my asking if he wanted to watch him, never let on he didn't have a clue who i was talking about. we visited my mum once and she had billy on when we got there and hubby had tears rolling down his cheeks... crude humour is most definately his thing :D

abz xx

Yeah BC seems to be either a love or hate type thing. My mum can't stand him.

So aye, back to the point of this diary.

Met a mate on my lunch today so had a 6" ham and turkey sub. 4 points :D Got pipe band practice tonight so brought in my tea to make here. Comes to about 9.5 points.

Doing the half hour walk to the next train station again to earn 2 points for Friday :D

Back