Puggso_32 - Plodding along

get urself out there then ;)

I will..some day :p

i have never really been into rum. got very drunk on it once in my late teens... didn't really fancy doing it again!! ha.

I have never met anyone who doesn't like a double sailor jerrys and diet coke. Drink of the Gods :D

Michael McIntyre tonight, front row, SECC! Can't waaaiiiiiitttt!!!!!!!

have a great night

I did! Was absolutely superb! :D

Front and centre, best seats in the house!

1732649835a11769276003l.jpg

1732649835a11769276079l.jpg

Morning

Sound slike a great night.

Lovely weather for a good walk today - enjoy rest of weekend. :D

Morning

Sound slike a great night.

Lovely weather for a good walk today - enjoy rest of weekend. :D

Just looked out my window. Not nice walking weather again :(

However I need to go to Tesco at somepoint to stock up on lunches for work this week so I will be out the house for at least an hour at somepoint :)

lovely sunny day here,and tesco on the cards for me too. I laws comming for tea,need to think of ssomething healthy

My walk down was pleasant enough. Go in to Tesco, wander around as you do and come out and it is raining :(

Soaked again haha!

But got my food-stuffs for work this week plus a jar of pickled onions, cherry tomatos and some pepsi max. A 0-point heaven for me :D

I know one of the barmaids at the local one (in fact, I know most of them..but I have known her for years :D) and it was her that put me on to it. Quite delicious!

I have to thank you so much! It was very tasty gave it a nice edge! :D Went down very nicely, apparently i was the first to ask with a dash of blackcurrant as well as the coke! :)

Glad you had a good time at Michael McIntyre so lucky to get front row seats! Pictures look amazing :)

I have to thank you so much! It was very tasty gave it a nice edge! :D Went down very nicely, apparently i was the first to ask with a dash of blackcurrant as well as the coke! :)

Glad you had a good time at Michael McIntyre so lucky to get front row seats! Pictures look amazing :)

First? I don't believe that! But aye, I didn't want to say in advance but don't you think it totally tastes like drum stick lollies?

And it was luck, quite a funny story actually;

My old work email always received emails about gigs (as was the council, must have had some deal thing as if we went to gigs = money back in to Glasgow) but I sent them to junk. I was bored one day and checked my junk folder before deleting it and had got one that morning saying the tickets for Michael McIntyre were going on sale that day. Quick phone to my student brother and he went straight to the venue and got about 8 tickets. 5 for him and mates and 2 for me and mates.

...now that's luck!

Welcome to the ww section. Well done on your weight loss, you look brill. Am only half way there myself but will struggle on. Had a party on friday night and way too many bottles of coors light. Wasnt even able to go for my walk yesterday. Oh well. back on track today! Your talk of walking has inspired me to put on my walking shoes and get out there................

Welcome to the ww section. Well done on your weight loss, you look brill. Am only half way there myself but will struggle on. Had a party on friday night and way too many bottles of coors light. Wasnt even able to go for my walk yesterday. Oh well. back on track today! Your talk of walking has inspired me to put on my walking shoes and get out there................

Thanks very much :)

My trick with walking is that I really enjoy podcasts (again the geek in me shining through). So if I have 90 minutes worth of new podcast to listen to my walk is worth it as I could never sit about the house and just listen to one. I either use them for walking or commuting.

I am never doing my sunday stuff as early as that again! I am so beyond bored! (trying not to sound like a teenage American girl while saying that sentence!).

I have basically sat on MSN for the last 5 hours bulls1tting with a mate about everything but nothing!

Went through a pack of cherry tomatos and a jar of pickled onions to to stave of boredom munchies!

Poor u matey!

At least u can chat for. 5 hrs without getting peed off like me:(

Does the American girl wear braces?

Poor u matey!

At least u can chat for. 5 hrs without getting peed off like me:(

Does the American girl wear braces?

Peed off? Believe me we are talking utter nonsense so there is nothing to get peed off.

She probably does, like oh my god totally! :D

I must talk to wrong people or I'm a moody cow- you don't need to reply to that.

I bet she has a sweet sixteenth party! Have a good day y'all

I must talk to wrong people or I'm a moody cow- you don't need to reply to that.

I bet she has a sweet sixteenth party! Have a good day y'all

You don't seem moody to me :)

And isn't your sweet 16th this Friday?

Yes only it's sweet 39 if there is such a Thing!! I don't look it I know ;) but tis irrelevant

You are a sweet talker puggso! I like it:)

Yes only it's sweet 39 if there is such a Thing!! I don't look it I know ;) but tis irrelevant

You are a sweet talker puggso! I like it:)

I try my best :flirt2:

I find when dealing with my parents - be it a party, a family get together - etc I go on my worst behaviour! Maybe it is the rebelling I never done as a teenager finally kicking in!
Love this, am totally the same!

I'd hide my mums walking sticks so she couldnt come after me!!
Literally lol'd at this on quiet coach and got shushd and tuttd haha :-D

Puggs man i am wel impresd, 7pages already? Also, guttin on opera mini on my phone as it hates minimins and it takes forever to change pages bt i made it! U r doin rly wel with ur walking, and i giggled at ur pickled onions at the puter, we have a lot in common my geeky friend :-D i do the same with gherkins too! Hope uve had a lovely wkend, well jealous u got to see MM. Love him when hes on mock the week, and guttd frankie boyle isnt coming bk nxt series! :-(

Back