Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Good Luck for the WI :) And well done for your current loss on WW great work :)

Goodluck with your wi

Cheers everyone!

Down half a pound this week. At first I was a wee bit gutted but then I thought, 4 points over the last 2 weeks = 2lbs a week, which I would be chuffed with.

Back to my usual this week mind you, drinking a lot, walking a lot. Plus got a piping gig tomorrow night (£50 thank you very muchly) which will also help :)

Congrats on the loss ... an average of 2lb a week is excellent :)
xx

Thanks, my full average for my time going is 2.9lb a week. If I kept that up every week I'd do cartwheels! Know every week can't be amazing and I'm happy with it :)

thats absolutely fab Puggso, dead pleased for ya :) like you said - works out at 2lbs a week which is brilliant! :D x

Well done :)

Well done Puggs :D
xx

Morning

Belated well done on another great loss - you're doing fab - good for you :D

puggs, i have to admit i'm impressed you lost at all. it's usually after a couple of weeks of mad weight loss that we hit a plateau, so well done :D you've outdone it :)

abz xx

Ha hardly! I guess it's just a case of great minds think alike :)

Aye...let's go with that :D

Morning

Belated well done on another great loss - you're doing fab - good for you :D

Thanks very much :)

puggs, i have to admit i'm impressed you lost at all. it's usually after a couple of weeks of mad weight loss that we hit a plateau, so well done :D you've outdone it :)

abz xx

Aye my WW women seems to be constantly amazed too! Asked me if I could go live with her last week as whatever I am doing I'm doing it right :D

aye, i think she wants to be doing it with you.. ;) LOL

Back