Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Hey Puggs! Well done for doing so well with your weight loss. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. xxx

Hey Puggs! Well done for doing so well with your weight loss. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. xxx

Thanks very much, good to have you back about too! :)

WI day also so I hope it's a good day! :D

Shredded Wheat - 3

Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

Pasta + Sauce - 6
Garlic Bread - 3
Toast - 1
Pancakes - 2
Crackers - 3.5
Yoghurt - 0.5

20 so far today.

And on to the good news!

1.5lb down :D

I am now bang on 11 stone! I am not actually quite sure how I feel. I'm very happy but I reckon it may sink in over the next couple of days. From my heaviest I have lost at least 5 stone (anyone who has read the first post knows my problem with the scales thing).

It's weird. I am delighted, but know not to get ahead of myself. Another 19 lbs to go. I reckon next week when my weight shows it starts with 10 it may sink in a bit more.

But bloody hell it feels good :D

Cheers Irene, very much appreciated :)

Toast - 2
Pancake - 1

Hi congratulations on your 1.5 pound loss and on losing 5 stone, that is brilliant, looked at your photos and you look like a different person since losing the weight. no wonder why it is taking you a while to get use to it. good luck in your weight loss to goal, which won't be long the way you are going.

Well done Puggs!!!
What an acheivement! The way your going you'l get rid of the last 19lbs pretty damn quickly!!!

Fantastic..xxx

Yay :D :D Well done you :happy096::happy096::happy096:

Hi congratulations on your 1.5 pound loss and on losing 5 stone, that is brilliant, looked at your photos and you look like a different person since losing the weight. no wonder why it is taking you a while to get use to it. good luck in your weight loss to goal, which won't be long the way you are going.

Thanks for everything you say there, means a lot :) I've now found your diary so expect me to be reading :D

Well done Puggs!!!
What an acheivement! The way your going you'l get rid of the last 19lbs pretty damn quickly!!!

Fantastic..xxx

Thanks very much :)

Cheers everyone for the words, it does make a difference reading them :)

Today is as follows;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
TLC Pancake - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Tomatos and Jelly - 0

TLC Cheese and brocolli pasta - 7.5
Bread - 1
Banana - 1.5

19.5 so far :)

congratulations! You are an inspiration :)

Finished off with

Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1
yoghurt - 1

24.5 for the day.

But my walk out to pipe band gets me 2 so that puts me at 22.5 for the day but I'll round that up so we'll call it the 23 :)

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Cirsps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly and Tomatoes - 0

Thanks very much Miss P :)

WW Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta - 4
Ww Pitta bread - 3
Yoghurt 0.5
Toast - 1