Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Ah ok then if you can't get up to speed in time I suppose giving yourself an extra 2 years will help. LOL!!!
XXX

Shhh...it's patriotism, not a time thing...maybe!!!

Today;

Shredded Wheat - 3
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

2 off!!!!

Post more when i get in

Well done on the 2lbs!!! yay! it must be all that jogging!! xx

Well done :) That jogging thing must work!

I don't think it is the jogging as every jog has earned me 1.5 points and I have used them during that day. I don't want the jogging to be part of the losing weight, it is more for getting my general fitness better.

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Pretzels - 1.5
Soup - 0.5
Jelly and Tomatoes - 0

You seem to eat the same things alot...do you not get bored?

You seem to eat the same things alot...do you not get bored?

I don't actually, you'd think I would. But I am a real creature of habbit. I really enjoy what I have a lunch in work, almost a wee 3 course meal, and look forward to it. It fills me too which is a bonus!

Nice work on the loss!

Thanks very much :)

Thanks very much :)

Tea tonight is;

TLC Spaghetti and meatballs - 7
Bread - 1
Yoghurt - 2 (ran out of WW ones)
Crisps - 1

Put me at 20 for the day so far

I don't actually, you'd think I would. But I am a real creature of habbit. I really enjoy what I have a lunch in work, almost a wee 3 course meal, and look forward to it. It fills me too which is a bonus!
Thats great then! Sometimes i find having too much choice gets me as i cant deicde and have too much!
What kinda cous cous is it? Ive not had it before but maybe i should try it?
Well done on your loss hun!

Thats great then! Sometimes i find having too much choice gets me as i cant deicde and have too much!
What kinda cous cous is it? Ive not had it before but maybe i should try it?
Well done on your loss hun!

Cheers, it is Tesco light choice stuff. Comes in a pot, just add water. Think its either roasted veg or Moroccan style.

Well done Master Puggs.
XX

P.s Nice new coat

Cross referencing websites...I like it :p Jacket is a medium I should add :D

Today

Porridge - 5
Toast - 1

Pretzels x2 (as I have no cous cous left, school boy error) 3
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Jelly and Tomatoes - 0

That will put me at 9.5 for the day.

I am going to see Stephen Lynch tonight (youtube if unaware) so going to 'spoons first. So that means a few drinks and a 5 bean chilli I reckon!

5 bean chilli is 9 points so that will put me to 18.5, 3.5 left for the day. But I also have 10 saved up so that will all cover my drink for this evening :)

Back