Puggso_32 - Plodding along

I am well impressed with the points you gain through walking Pugs. As I am genetically lazy and have no idea on APs how much walking do you have to do to gain that many points?

That was 90 minutes at a very brisk pace.

I really enjoy walking. Chuck on a podcast and I can go for miles!

Had 4 points when I got in last night which would put me 2 over but I did do an hour walk home so that cancels it out! All my other saved points went on the booze I had which I said I wasn't going to have :cool:

Hey Puggso!

Long time.... although I have alot going on is my excuse. Your pics are amazing man you are lookng HOT!!! Bet you are chuffed. And how good did it feel to be thin and on holiday?!

Bren
X

Having never really been on an abroad holiday I dunno I guess? :p

Cheers though, I still read yours too but only post when I feel i have something worthwhile to say...so erm, not often!

Breakfast was;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Walk to tesco and back got me 3.5

Ravioli - 5.5
Toast - 1.5
Meat free chicken - 3
Dutchbread - 2

21 for the day.

Night of lounging about in store now :D

hola señor Stephen :D

Sounds like you had a truely awesome time in Spain, and I'm so happy that you did, that you even sound chipper about the gain too, you truely are a superstar.

Will get around to the pics and vids soon when I have caught up around here.

How did the comp go? Did you win?

Have a lovely week ahead :)

Cheers, yeah I enjoyed it fully, and with that comes the weight gain. Expected and accepted :D

Comp? Haven't had a comp in a few weeks *confused*

today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Crisps - 1
Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

9 thus far

Oh aye!!!

Lunch time walk = 1.5 earned!

Tea is going to be;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

19 thus far

Toast - 1
Crisps - 1

21 for the day

I am finding it very difficult to find time to exercise. So have locked in a couple of personal training sessions. First tonight!

I am finding it very difficult to find time to exercise. So have locked in a couple of personal training sessions. First tonight!

Ah! Good idea, then you have to go!

I just work my exercise (read walking) around my need to get places and not being able to drive!

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0
Tomotoes - 0

TLC mince and potatoes - 3
Bread - 1
Crisps - 1

How to save a lot of points in one day!

Only had 14.5 (the TLC Mince and Potatoes is a godsend!) and walk to band earned 3.5 so I have saved 10 points in one day!

Good times :D

Today;

Shredded Wheat - 3

Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

Walk - 1.5

Sorry, was under the impression that the Spain trip was for a comp, could I have been anymore wrong? :p

You could have thought it was for an international worm digging contest where they judge the worms by how pretty they are, not by how many you dig.

That would have been more wrong ;)

And WI tonight....2.5lb off :D Very happy with that, good chunk of Spain gone! Hopefully get the rest of it next week!

Well done pugs....gonna send me some of your motivation doon the water and i'll catch it on the way by!!.xx

Well done pugs....gonna send me some of your motivation doon the water and i'll catch it on the way by!!.xx

Erm...*throws week of his food in to the Clyde*

That do? :p

I've been itching too...doctor gave me the all clear though! Was also curious to see how I'd get on!

Aye it is far easier to put on than to drop, so if I clear it in the next week I'd be very happy as I then have a weekend in Ireland I NEED to be well behaved eating-wise during!

Anyway today;

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 1
Toast - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

Turkey breast and ham footlong subway - 8
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0