Puggso_32 - Plodding along

hope you had a lovely time.. cant believe you stole a pillow you rebel! ;) x

Rebel without a cause me ;)

So aye, got back last night. What a couple of days! Absolutely manic!

Didn't follow any sort of eating plan, and glad I didn't either. I should now be at the stage where I can have a couple of days wild, come back and accept whatever happens then work on it again. Easy :D

Few quiet weeks coming up though so my aim now (after this weeks results obviously) is to get working and drop a wee bit before the Christmas period as I will no doubt put on during that!

I hope it is too, we shall see eh :)

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

Crackerbread - 2
Toast - 2
Chicken - 3
Rice - 5

evening! so how much are you thinking of dropping for xmas? do you have a number in mind? x

Hope you are having a great start to the week. xxx

Cheers, hope you are the same :)

evening! so how much are you thinking of dropping for xmas? do you have a number in mind? x

That's the million dollar question I guess! The better one might be how much do I want to put on over Christmas?

I think I might work it reverse, just take it week by week and see how it goes then come Christmas decide how much I want to put back on and plan everything around that!

That make sense kinda? :rolleyes:

Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Odd compliment in work today, our power went off for a bit and everyone was talking about food and joke ways we could cook the stuff we had without power.

I then said 'we're one step away from cannibalism' and someone replied "we'll it wont be you getting ate as there is nothing on you".

Win? :D

Lunch;

Cous Cous -3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

WIN :D ding ding ding ding ding!!!!

WIN :D ding ding ding ding ding!!!!

Ha! Cheers! Not just me then!

Walk in the freezing cold there got me 3

Tea will be;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Burgers - 2
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2

bless you, thats dedication..

..are you too manly to ever do a fitness dvd? i hear Gillian thingy's 30 day shred is a beast :p

bless you, thats dedication..

..are you too manly to ever do a fitness dvd? i hear Gillian thingy's 30 day shred is a beast :p

Of course I'm too manly, don't have any leggings or footless socks either ;)

Todays total will be 19 btw so 2 saved and 3 earned :D

4.5lb on!!!! Even I'm a bit shocked by that!

But as has been in the past I am hoping this is a one weekend thing and will be fine again next week. NEED a good week though, can't have any excuses!

Points c/f - 5

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 0.5
Toast - 1

Re: Puggso_32 - How to triple your loss in a morning...get your weight wrong!

I'm out all day with the work at a brewary and eating german food.

From the stuff all I had was a pretzel and tomatoes, mushroom and cabbage I think it was.

calling it 5.5 to be on the very safe side so 10 today.

I'm determined to do well for the next month!

Odd compliment in work today, our power went off for a bit and everyone was talking about food and joke ways we could cook the stuff we had without power.

I then said 'we're one step away from cannibalism' and someone replied "we'll it wont be you getting ate as there is nothing on you".

Win? :D

Lunch;

Cous Cous -3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

Mostly definately a win!!!!
xxx

I'm out all day with the work at a brewary and eating german food.

From the stuff all I had was a pretzel and tomatoes, mushroom and cabbage I think it was.

calling it 5.5 to be on the very safe side so 10 today.

I'm determined to do well for the next month!

I'm sure you'll succeed pugs!!!..x

I'm sure you'll succeed pugs!!!..x

I'm actually sure I will too, without sounding cocky I just feel back in a kinda 'weight loss' zone which was lacking lately as I know I had the safety net of staying the same being fine! Well it's not fine the next few weeks.

My tea was;

Baked Beans - 5
Veg - 0
Crackerbread- 2
Bread - 1

That would put me at 18 for the day. I also walked to the cinema.

But I had a pint at the brewary so what I am going to do is not carry any points on to tomorrow. So for talkings sake the beer came to the points saved + walking points to be on the safe side.

I'd rather be over zealous than mess it up!

The plus is that I tend to have a pretty set routine in the run-up to a WI (I have a small meal the Tuesday night, but enough to get me through without being hungry, then go to band and back and home and straight to bed). Didn't have that last night and it probably affected the gain, not all of it of course but some so we shall see.

I best update my sigs etc :p

Edit to add;

I never really said about the weekend. Basically it consisted of a two course meal when we got to Skye and I had the haggis, neeps and tatties starter and the cheese pasta bake with garlic bread main. Neither healthy I should add! No dessert. I started the drinking portion of the night with good intentions but I drink voddie/diet coke too quickly compared to everyone else on beer so switched.

Saturday morning was a big cooked breakfast plus cereal. Then we had a couple of beers. Stopped at Fort William on the way back, picked up a sandwich and crisps. Got back to Glasgow and had 5 pints then grabbed a chinese (special chow mein and fried rice) at about 11pm as I was so tired I couldn't even begin to think about cooking.

So this is why the gain doesn't bother me!

How about naw on the dressing up front ;)

Cheers, we're both after the same thing this month so lets make it happen :D

c/f from Tuesday - 5

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Back