Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

I still don't know how you don't feel hungry...my tummy would be rumbling constantly with such little sustenance. You're very dedicated dude!

As long as I get passed lunch I'm fine. As I am then working til 4.45...and then not home until 6. Then I make my tea...I'm too busy in between to think that much about food :D

STS...that'll do me :)

Wednesdays shall hence forth be known as WI day!!

So far today I munched some crackerbread before leaving for work today as I was very hungry. Then shake at about 10 then one about half 1 with water throughout the day.

Tonights dinner will consist of Chicken Kiev and beans methinks.

Oh and it is snowing in Glasgow!

Yeah, we had sleet wheeeeeee! There were weather warnings up last night and yesteday day...

We had more snow this morning but seems to be clearing now.

Today so far:

shake at 9 then one at half 1. 2 cans of diet coke. Water

Tea tonight before practice is 3 wraps with cheese, ham and onion. I might get a pack of snakck-a-jacks at somepoint for after practice.

Tesco ran out of shakes last night!

So today had a brown cheese ham and pickled sandwich and also a pack of quavers at lunch.

norty tesco i hope they get a stock in soon

Naughty indeed! Still none last night :confused:

Tea last night was swedish meetballs in pasta sauce with pasta...was awesome!

And today I am away to Dumfries by train. My football teams playing down there and I have a couple of mates from uni who live there. So an excuse for a day out! 2 hours each way on the train myself, good thing I make a decent wee loaner or that could have been a problem :D

No shakes today or tomorrow either :(

Oh dude! You'll befine, maybe the break from the shakes might be a good thing? I know when I break from my boring training food at the weekend I kind of sigh (as does my body) at the prospect...then it's back to business Monday...you'll be fine I just know it...

Chin up!

I still have no shakes! This aint going to bode well for this weeks WI!

So today, had a banana and yoghurt before I left the house.

Lunch, a brown baguette with tuna mayo and a packet of quavers.

2 cans of diet coke throughout and water.

I put money on you losing this week, I reckon 1 or 2 pounds dude! If not, and you sts, that's still amazing...don't fret, or the stress'll get those cortisol levels up...heh!

I have shakes again for tomorrow! :D

Strawberry ones....but shakes nonetheless!

woo hoo for your shakes but they do say a change is as good as a rest and sometimes ur body needs diff food

woo hoo for your shakes but they do say a change is as good as a rest and sometimes ur body needs diff food

Maybe so...but ach well, we'll see how tomorrow and Wednesday go I guess!

The return to shakes has been pretty straight forward, thought it would have taken a bit more getting used to (I know it's only been about 4 days but still!).

I don't know what to expect from WI tomorrow. Of course I have ate more the past week but I don't think the calories will have been that much higher overall, but will have been higher.

Can only see what tomorrow brings I guess!

Can I make a cheeky suggestion dude? Or maybe you are going to experiment with this idea anyway...try and eat a bit more protein...being a man and naturally having more muscle than us mere women, it will support your lean mass during your weight loss...chicken breasts, tuna (whole small tin at a throw), eggs...I was reading up on the tesco meal replacements and the protein to carb ratio is pretty poor for a man's needs...high in carbs (than slimfast) and lower (than slimfast) in protein...just a thought. I have been eating loads more protein since April last year and the difference has been phenomenal...and I am but a woman...

Can I make a cheeky suggestion dude? Or maybe you are going to experiment with this idea anyway...try and eat a bit more protein...being a man and naturally having more muscle than us mere women, it will support your lean mass during your weight loss...chicken breasts, tuna (whole small tin at a throw), eggs...I was reading up on the tesco meal replacements and the protein to carb ratio is pretty poor for a man's needs...high in carbs (than slimfast) and lower (than slimfast) in protein...just a thought. I have been eating loads more protein since April last year and the difference has been phenomenal...and I am but a woman...

Interesting idea. I will look in to this at somepoint :)

And for a mere women you'd kick my arse at just about everything! :D

2 down :D

Back