Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Thus far today:
4 Crackerbread and cheese and ham at about half 8
Shake at 10 (I started work late so have pushed everything back)
Shake at 3
Can of tesco diet coke
Water

Tea last night consisted of Pasta. Noticing we were out of sauce I improvised.

Tomato sauce and lea and perrins with ground black pepper.

Was outstanding!

Also had bread with it and a few crackerbreads. Pudding consisted a shape yoghurt and a banana.

Today so far, shake at 10 to 9 and 2 cans of tesco diet coke.

Edit to add - Sleep deprivation diet still in full flow. Working from 9 til 7 today. Then straight to pipe band. Will either get in at about half 10 or half 11 depending on how I can get down the road. Then up at 6.45 tomorrow again to probably work til 5. Get in, watch some American TV shows and a film I have legally gotten through legal means on legal websites while on the bike and doing some weights. Then bed most likely as I'm working Saturday!

What's with all the legal eagle stuff...heh! I saw you stressed it on the music comment too...

; )

What's with all the legal eagle stuff...heh! I saw you stressed it on the music comment too...

; )

...if I said that it may not be legal people might come take me away :copon:

Aye I forgot, had a banana before leaving the house this morning and had another about midday.

Had my shake at half 1 along with a Philedelphia Splendips thing. Apparently they are half price in tesco so expecting mummykins will no doubt have bought hundereds of them!

Tea time consisted of 3 ham and cheese wraps and a shape yoghurt :)

Shake at 10 and shake at half 1 and a couple of cans of diet coke and some water thus far today.

WI time tomorrow

good luck for WI

Cheers but I have delayed it...gonna have an experiment and have a WI on Wednesday before work. Wanna try something out.

Oooh what's the experiment? Curious now...I'm always doing those...

I'll explain why on Wednesday.

...btw after changing my WI day I proceeded to have a **** eating weekend :( dammit!

So today; shake about 10 to 9 and a shake at half 1. Can of tesco diet coke and lots of water.

Yep, it's just one blip, but you guys (men that is) seem to get over the blips a lot easier than women (generally speaking)...chin up and today is a new day as is tomorrow!

Cannot wait to hear the experiment...*twiddles thumbs impatiently*

I think it may take until next week to see if it is a success. This Wednesday may be more just consolidation!

Oh and edit to add

cooool.jpg

Was just one reply too late...but still that looks quite cool!

Shake this morning and this afternoon plus 2 cans of tesco diet coke throughout the day and water.

Nowt much else to say really the now!

Shake this morning and this afternoon plus 2 cans of tesco diet coke throughout the day and water.

I still don't know how you don't feel hungry...my tummy would be rumbling constantly with such little sustenance. You're very dedicated dude!

Back