Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

I'm out all day today, so will have to wait until tonight to update on everything I eat today. But will be noting it on my phone as I go along.

In the mean time, I had a beard for about 3 years, but for a two week period about 2 years ago I went without. This is what was underneath:

DSC00272.jpg

*shudders*

I took it off again in January and still wasn't utterly pleased, although it was better. It seems my face was/is the last place to show any sign of change. This one was taken last month

1732649835a10430054773l.jpg

(child not mine!)

I chose that one to show as it tends to look worse with a shirt buttoned right up so I am fairly happy with that one.

The problem is I seem to be right on the cusp of if my face drops or gains. So this is my motivation tool the now, I want a thinner face and I don't think I am far off getting it!

I just have to say that you look sooooooo much younger !!! WOW!!!! Hope you can REALLY see it P..xxx :)

Oooh thanks everyone :)

Today thus far:

2 weatabix and semi skimmed milk - 190
2 bits of danish toast and butter - 160
Yoghurt - 56

Lunch about 2 hours ago:

Soup - 150
Bread - 120
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100

776 for today so far.

Dinner consisted of chicken, mashed potatoes and broccoli along with some crackerbread. Plus a WW yoghurt.

Don't know exacts on the calories but it can't have been any more than 700 I'd imagine. So I am going to go with that.

At a mates tonight and he always makes us hotdogs. Having just had a wee browse around a couple of sites I'm gonna say that will be 200 cals. So that will be me 1676 for the day.

Fine with me :)

BIG difference dude! You will possibly see more definition in your face the closer you get to goal weight...don't forget that some people naturally have rounder faces...I see lots of slim/skinny folks with round or 'chubby' faces and don't really think anything of it, we're all so different...so don't beat yourself up if you are one of those...

Best o' luck again with the calorie counting (I really never do this I find it tedious and well I just cannot do it so really admire people who can and stick with it!)

BIG difference dude! You will possibly see more definition in your face the closer you get to goal weight...don't forget that some people naturally have rounder faces...I see lots of slim/skinny folks with round or 'chubby' faces and don't really think anything of it, we're all so different...so don't beat yourself up if you are one of those...

Best o' luck again with the calorie counting (I really never do this I find it tedious and well I just cannot do it so really admire people who can and stick with it!)

Cheers missus. My family do tend to have skinny faces when skinny mind you so we'll just have to wait and see.

So today:

Weatabix and semi skimmed milk - 190
Danish toast and butter - 160
Yoghurt - 60
Cuppa soup - 46
Snack a jack popcorn - 29
Apple - 90
Cuppa soup - 64

Also going to put in my dinner here (as I eat it in my old uni on Tuesdays and Thursday as I have time to kill between work and pipe band)

3x wraps with cheese, ham and onion - 750
Yoghurt - 60

That will put me at 1478 for the day with a sweaty band practice as well!

And to finish the day, 4 crackerbread with cheese spread and ham - 100
Yoghurt - 49

Overall total - 1627

So far today:

Crackerbread, cheese spread and ham - 100
Toast - 160
Yoghurt - 49

Lunch will be:

Cuppa Soup - 60
Applle - 80

And for afternoon break - Cuppa Soup - 60

I'm doing them in advance simply because I may not get back on until I get in tonight.

(728 it will be for the day at that point)

Din dins consisted of pasta in a sauce that my wee brother had made, along with garlic bread, some crackerbread and a yoghurt. Again, I'm having to guess it all so am going to go with 800 cals. Hopefully that's higher than what I actually ate.

1528 so far.

Think I'll have a sandwich before bed. That'll be 300 cals taking the day to 1828 which is fine :)

Night y'all

Putting todays stuff down in advance...since I follow a pattern :p

Breakfast will be 2 weatabix and semi skimmed milk - 190 and toast - 160
Lunch will be snackajack popcorn - 29
Apple - 80
Cuppa soup - 60

Tea shall be decided later :)

Hope everyone's well!

I'm so disappointed in myself! I stuck to it all day then totally ruined it all! I don't know what came over me and felt instant regret!

I had...

a whole extra apple! ;)

ahem...80cals :)

Also just had my evening cuppa soup. 60 cals. So total for today is:

469 so far toady.

Ok I need opinions:

I had decided to WI on Saturday mornings as I tend to not go out on Fridays due to be exhausted.

However, as I'm a temp, I was told on Tuesday I'd be finishing up tomorrow so arranged my weekend around getting as drunk as possible...only to learn on Wednesday I was being kept on for a few extra weeks (as I seeminly do an outstanding job).

So I have these arrangements, that involve going out in Glasgow tomorrow night straight from work for a night on the lash. I will have a dinner before as normal (Wetherspoons 5 bean chili I think...only about 500 cals if memory serves me right) then drink the night away.

So should I:

WI tomorrow morning
WI Saturday morning
WI both mornings and take the better? (I like this option! :) )

Having weighed up what everyone has said I have decided...;)

2 WIs. Just had one there, and fairly happy with it but we'll see if tomorrow can better it as I had a little pig out when I came in from practice as I was quite hungry.

Last evening I had:

Tuna pasta salad - 290
Salt and Vinegar Squares - 108
Muller Rice - 224

Then when I got in I had
Banana - 90
Apple - 80
Sandwich with cheese spread and ham - 300
4 crackerbread and cheese spread - 100

Total for yesterday: - 1661

If I had here last night when you posted, I would have said go for the 2 WI option and take the better number ;)
xx

If I had here last night when you posted, I would have said go for the 2 WI option and take the better number ;)
xx

I'm with you :D

Anyway today so far has been:

Toast - 160
Soup - 60
Apple - 80

Now I am heading straight to a weatherspoons (Sir John Moore to all you lucky glasgow area folk) and having checked a site with info on their food I'm having the 5 bean chili - 511.

Then it is a drunken night ahead :D

Ok I'm not going with todays WI as dehydration meant it was a lot lower than yesterdays and would just lead to disappointment next week so have went for bang in the middle of the 2 of them.

So down 5lbs :D

Way to go you!

Yesterday I was out for the most part of the day with a mate. While out I had a pack of quavers and a pack of salt and vinegar squares to tide be over.

For my tea when I got in last night I had spaghetti in sauce with bread, a yoghurt, a banana and a packet of crisps (I was in a real crisp mood yesterday). Then some other things throughout the evening.

I didn't really keep track of the calories but I do know it was still nothing major. Maybe between 1800 and 2000 at the tops. Higher than I would like but still not what I would class as OTT.

Today I have had 2 weatabix and semi skimmed milk - 190
6 crackerbread, cheese spread and ham - 140
Banana - 90

Been out walking all day.

In that time have had 2 apples - 160 and a pack of snack a jack popcorn - 48

Dinner was pork, yorkshire pud, mashed potato, a roast one and veg. No idea at all so am gonna go for 800 cals all in as a rough guess, hopefully that is higher.

Back