Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

good job!!!

lol, p.s. i promised i'd do a bra picture once i'd hit 2 stone loss - needless to say that a) i wont be able to find ANY such previous pics to compare to haha and b) i'm seriously reconsidering. however, i do think that YOU should do a bra pic :p x

lol, p.s. i promised i'd do a bra picture once i'd hit 2 stone loss - needless to say that a) i wont be able to find ANY such previous pics to compare to haha and b) i'm seriously reconsidering. however, i do think that YOU should do a bra pic :p x

I'll do it if you do it...and by that I mean I wont do it :p

wow you do look great. its amazing how much different people look after weight loss?
bet you think you look fab now aswell? eh??

It's odd catching myself in the mirror at times as I still expect to see the old me.

Hopefully there are more changes to come too :)

Oooh liking the face pics.. HAWT!
x x

Thanks missy :D

It's not only about the weight, it's about the colour too and you are looking a lot healthier in both areas :) Well done, wish I'd done side photos now lol

Awesomo...amazing difference and as time goes on, it will be even more awesome...keep it up!

Cheers everyone!

Just had a cheeky meeting with Mr Scales. Everything is looking alright this week :D

Gym this morning was quite productive.

Ran 1.2km at the beginning, my furthest yet. Then done all my other stuff, cardio/upper body/wee bit of weights/rowing/cycling etc then decided I would go back on the treadmill.

First time I ran about 10.5km/h so this time I did it at 9.7km/h and ran another 1.2km. Which after about an hour of other stuff, including a lot of leg work...I was really pleased with.

Back tomorrow and Monday :D

MY gosh, that is jolly fast dude...I only jog around 7.5 mile an hour and then up it to 9 mile an hour max for a few minutes...and I've been at the gym since April...

You're doing GREAT!!!

Sounds like your weight training is going swell too...

: )

MY gosh, that is jolly fast dude...I only jog around 7.5 mile an hour and then up it to 9 mile an hour max for a few minutes...and I've been at the gym since April...

You're doing GREAT!!!

Sounds like your weight training is going swell too...

: )

Well I'm km/h so I am probably about the same speed as you. Lasts for about 6.30seconds generally.

Did 1.3km today along with my other stuff :D

I am really intrigued with tonights WI if the old thing about starting at the gym means you put on is true, as muscle weighs more than fat.

I say this, just incase the news isn't good, as I have had a really good week. Sticking to the shakes - even over the weekend - and being to the gym 3 times.

So by about 6.15 tonight we shall know! Because if I gain I am most certainly putting it down to the fat/muscle thing as my belt is inching towards the next slot....and I remember only about 5 weeks ago struggling to get to the one I am now in...this I now do with ease, sometimes overshooting the slot slightly.

someone told me, possibly abz, that you can only put money on if you take in more cals than you need and work out at the gym - otherwise you tone. don't shoot the messenger lol but that's what been crawling round the grapevine. I'm sure your WI will be fandabbydosy, and if it's not you can join the winter depression club lol... i'm having a preeetty bad time of things at the mo. Robin needs to catch up with Batmaaaaan x

STS...I'll accept it...for now!

sts is good though.. you've been doing loads at the gym and stuff.. you know that you have been good all week and you know that it cant be anything else..

mega well done for me.. and i cba to run or do anything.. lol

x x

I still have to learn all the forum abbreviations, I keep wanting to ask, is there a glossary someplace or do I just guess (usually right, sometimes horribly wrong)?

I still have to learn all the forum abbreviations, I keep wanting to ask, is there a glossary someplace or do I just guess (usually right, sometimes horribly wrong)?

Took me quite a while too.

TOTM being the one that took ages...I'm guessing because I have no need to use it!

Gym again tonight. Did my usual...1.4km now on the treadmill. Going longer and longer :D Also brought in some leg weights to it all. Decided - as have done in the past - to go back on the treadmill to finish the night off and got about 1km in and felt a twinge in my left calf. Continued on for a wee bit but then felt it, and worse. Decided was best to stop.

I can't make the gym now until next Monday (reason given, below) so hopefully that will be long enough to rest it up. I will bring the weights on the leg stuff down a bit too as they are sitting about 40kg when I do them.

This weekend is going to be really good. My mate is an acoustic punk/folk singer and I have learned bodhran (the Irish drum thing) so as to do some gigs with him.

So straight from work on Friday we are heading to Lancaster to do a gig, I think its in a flat (we are not rockstars...yet!). Then Saturday drive to Cardiff and play there. Back up the road on Sunday with me heading straight out to see New Found Glory at the Barrowlands :D

Stocked up on shakes to take with me and some snack-a-jacks. Should be really fun but I am going to be really careful and not stray off the diet path!

Oooh good luck and enjoy the gig...have fun!!!

Yeah when muscles twinge, best to take it easy and rest...

Man, 40kg leg weights...is that the curls, extensions or leg press or squats? I am only up to 45kg on the curls and extensions (it seems to take ages for me to move up the weight stages)...strong man you!

Oooh good luck and enjoy the gig...have fun!!!

Yeah when muscles twinge, best to take it easy and rest...

Man, 40kg leg weights...is that the curls, extensions or leg press or squats? I am only up to 45kg on the curls and extensions (it seems to take ages for me to move up the weight stages)...strong man you!

Erm...all of them I think? :p I don't really subscribe to any set thing in the gym, I just do whatever tickles my fancy when I'm there. Seems to work!

And I aim to have fun! :D Cheers

...I don't really subscribe to any set thing in the gym, I just do whatever tickles my fancy when I'm there...

Ah! I do make myself follow a workout or routine just so I keep within time limits (make the most of the time I have there). I just change it up every two to four weeks. The only thing I don't mess with is my spin class (unless really really tired), as that is some heavy cardio and great to get fit and keep fit to/with...

Back