Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Way to go AGAIN!

I agree, you look a lot younger without the beardy thingy...

Beardy thing? :D

Cheers all. Yesterday was out in Glasgow all day for the piping celtic connections concert and although drank a lot I still had my 2 shakes and meal (macaronie and chips in the pub...was delish!). So all went well.

Plus got another thing off the "things I need to get done in my life" list has been achieved.

Pull a girl shorter than me.

(for most people that would be pretty bog standard but it is quite difficult when you are my height!)

It's much easier!

Well done on your loss, can't believe the difference in your before and now photos. Definitely better without the beard, makes you look so much younger. Hope the girl you pulled was a looker.

Woooooo, look at the difference! Lol, what height is your height then batman?

You going to grow your beard back or keep a'shavin'? x

Woooooo, look at the difference! Lol, what height is your height then batman?

You going to grow your beard back or keep a'shavin'? x

*looks at details on the left* ;)

I'm about 5"1, 5"2. I come from short stock!

So did you pull her to um keep it up? Ooh we're so nosey...way to go, sounds like you're having loadsa fun dude!

im a lurker in your diary but just wanted to say' looking good' well done.xx

So did you pull her to um keep it up? Ooh we're so nosey...way to go, sounds like you're having loadsa fun dude!

Is pulled a different meaning in your parts?

How about "I got off with her" :p

im a lurker in your diary but just wanted to say' looking good' well done.xx

Ooooh thanks very much :) Less lurking ;)

Is pulled a different meaning in your parts?

How about "I got off with her" :p

No, no it means the same thing, I was just curious as to whether it was a one off or might turn into something more...you know...just ignore me...la la la la la!

yeh actually i'm curious too now you mention it! we want the goss batman!

p.s. ohhhh yeh, i forgot about the information on the left...

No, no it means the same thing, I was just curious as to whether it was a one off or might turn into something more...you know...just ignore me...la la la la la!

yeh actually i'm curious too now you mention it! we want the goss batman!

p.s. ohhhh yeh, i forgot about the information on the left...

Oooh.. ok.. im interested now.. details? hehe.. =) x x x

There's no details to be had. Less of your nosiness you three :rolleyes:

Just two drunk, short, people sucking the faces off each other! It's the short bit that amuses me!

aaaw.. short love rules.. its odd when its me.. really short, and my bf who is like 6"2..
x x

I'd go out with a 6"2' lassie...just for the sheer novelty value of it!

lol and there was me about to say that what i find amusing is when i see giantess women with shorter men. but then that's probably because i developed a complex about being too tall and now could never see myself with a shorter guy. see, it's all psychology :p

i personally think you should most def try and achieve that goal, now that you ticked off your last one, heehee x

Oooooh.. that so has to be on your list of things to do..!!

x x

You know what's funny...I think I already have.

I just never had tape measure handy!

lol and there was me about to say that what i find amusing is when i see giantess women with shorter men. but then that's probably because i developed a complex about being too tall and now could never see myself with a shorter guy. see, it's all psychology :p

i personally think you should most def try and achieve that goal, now that you ticked off your last one, heehee x

See above ;)

Had to make a decision last night.

We got 1 month gym memberships in January. They are about to run out, after that it would be yearly memeberships coming out the bank monthly.

I can't commit to that! I work in a temp position that is up at the end of March. I may wind up unemployed for a while or, if I find employment, I may have to move.

So decided today to pick up an exercise bike and work on that in the house. It was the thing I used the most at the gym, and in the house I can use it for longer periods. Stick on a film or something and cycle away. May also pick up some weights to keep the upper body ticking over too.

Back