Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Way to go, shows you are dedicated and motivated to keep going dude...you don't need a gym membership to keep fit, don't forget olde fash press ups, pull ups, star jumps, walking up and down stairs fast...jogging, walking fast...um, sit ups, etc...loads you can do to stay trim and tone up...without any equipment even.

Yeah, you are right,...plus I walk about 3 miles a day just to get to work and back *shows off calfs* :D

The bike has been bought. I can see me setting it up in front of my dvd playing, chucking in a film and cycling for a good while any time I want to.

...will it last? Well for £60 I'm gonna make it last!

Ah the day before the weigh in. Where it is constantly on my mind and I do everything to make sure I have the best WI possible.

Anyone else do that?

Ah the day before the weigh in. Where it is constantly on my mind and I do everything to make sure I have the best WI possible.

Anyone else do that?

Yep lol I do that lol

About the gym membership thing...I'm kind of in the same boat. I got the exercise referral from my GP and I got a year of reduced rates at the council gym. Runs out in April, and I had planned on taking out a membership, but now with the way things are financially, I don't think that's going to happen now. I go walking most days, and I've bought an ab cruncher thingy ( very technical I know lol), but I've said to hubby that if we get an exercise bike too, then there really wouldn't be any need for me to join the gym. Oh and just remembered my aunt and uncle have an eliptical that they dont use...hmm wonder if they would give it to me lol :D
x

Yes, you tend to move and twitch around lots...pacing up and down...don't so the minimising water drinking though...if possible...make sure you do the number one and two toilet thing and maybe have a bath before (apparently that can make a diff too?!) hahaha!

So you wear size small undies and you have walkers' calves dude! I think it is time for another wolf whistle...wooo wooo...

Oh and alibalibee (wow that was a fingerful! Was going to say mouthful...) those ab crunchers seriously aren't as good an investment as the cheaper swiss gym balls in my opinion...or doing ab crunches flat on the floor, etc...if you want some pointers on ace ab exercises I can pass some on (have been seeing personal trainer since April last year and there are sooooo many wonderful things you can do without any equipment) but then again you seem so ultra motivated and seem to have it in hand (so just ignore me jumping in if so)

Yep lol I do that lol

About the gym membership thing...I'm kind of in the same boat. I got the exercise referral from my GP and I got a year of reduced rates at the council gym. Runs out in April, and I had planned on taking out a membership, but now with the way things are financially, I don't think that's going to happen now. I go walking most days, and I've bought an ab cruncher thingy ( very technical I know lol), but I've said to hubby that if we get an exercise bike too, then there really wouldn't be any need for me to join the gym. Oh and just remembered my aunt and uncle have an eliptical that they dont use...hmm wonder if they would give it to me lol :D
x

Ah the credit crunch...it really is the answer for everything :cool:

So you wear size small undies and you have walkers' calves dude! I think it is time for another wolf whistle...wooo wooo...

...you need some cold water flung over you! :rolleyes:

1 down this week :)

Whoop whoop!

Had a very lazy and piggy wee day if I do say so myself! Think I earned it so I'll let myself off this time :p Back on the shakes tomorrow and...the bike is all ready to go! :D

I think one or twice a week is healthy to take in a lot of calories it helps to speed up weight loss anyway....i do it :D

I think one or twice a week is healthy to take in a lot of calories it helps to speed up weight loss anyway....i do it :D

Ach well, it's a nice feeling to take a wee break once in a while!

Defo gotta have some downtime sometimes, enjoy!!! :D

And I did enjoy! Back to it today though!

Starting with a good wee cycle on my new bike! Chuck on some scrubs dvds and I'll be sorted :)

Another 2 episodes of Scrubs and another 45 minutes on the bike. Easy meat :D

Keep going monsieur motivated!

Bought a weight set out of Tesco to keep the upper body ticking over.

Other than that not too much to say. Not had an amazing week but would not say that awful either.

We shall see what tomorrow brings!

....3lbs down!

Now how the hell did that happen?!?! The human body makes very little sense to me at times! I wouldn't say I had a good week by any stretch of the imagination. In fact when I was updating my ticker I had to keep checking off against a calculator to make sure it was right!

Wont complain though!

Fab loss, obviously working out at home on the bike is helping shed the weight.

I'm hoping that's what it is and that it continues, as there is no other real explanation for it.

Think I'll go back on the bike soon :) Thanks minime!

Back