Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Congrats on the 2lb and on the bargain booze.
Whooop!!
XXX

Cheers all.

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that, while not 100%, I feel my ankle is finally strong enough now that I can get back in to the cycling. I had wanted to make a routine as soon as I lost my job so as to keep everything ticking over. Spraining my ankle kicked that out the door right away!

The bad news is that between chasing girls on friday (stupid stupid boy!), a stag do on saturday and my mates birthday today I have went quite wild on excesses this weekend. Wouldn't say my eating has been terrible but - at the same time not great. Back to it tomorrow. May damage this weeks WI but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

You'll be fine.
Be a good boy from now and it'll work out fine I'm sure.

Oh and I know you aren't doing the shake thing any more but I have no-one else to tell... Asda have started doing the pre made shakes like the ones Tesco do. Good times for me because it's much closer to home. :)

XXX

You'll be fine.
Be a good boy from now and it'll work out fine I'm sure.

Oh and I know you aren't doing the shake thing any more but I have no-one else to tell... Asda have started doing the pre made shakes like the ones Tesco do. Good times for me because it's much closer to home. :)

XXX

Excellent stuff! How are they?

Had a strawberry one for breakfast. It was very nice.
Felt massive though as the CD tetras are only 200ml and these are 330ml. It was never ending. lol!
Just cracked open a lunch time chocolate one. It tastes like chocolate moose so good times.

Had a strawberry one for breakfast. It was very nice.
Felt massive though as the CD tetras are only 200ml and these are 330ml. It was never ending. lol!
Just cracked open a lunch time chocolate one. It tastes like chocolate moose so good times.

Excellent stuff! Chocolate moose can never be complained about :D

I slept incredibly late today (weekend catching up) so haven't even had breakfast yet :rolleyes:

I'm sooo jealous. :jelous:
Have had a few days off work so had to scrape myself off the mattress today for work.
There should only be one 8 o clock in the day and that is the pm.

That choc shake was nice but a bit sickly by the end. Felt like hard work but I think that is more to do with the fact i'm slightly hungover and feeling the effects of 5 day weekend. :sign0137:

I'm sooo jealous. :jelous:
Have had a few days off work so had to scrape myself off the mattress today for work.
There should only be one 8 o clock in the day and that is the pm.

That choc shake was nice but a bit sickly by the end. Felt like hard work but I think that is more to do with the fact i'm slightly hungover and feeling the effects of 5 day weekend. :sign0137:

Excellent! I have not really felt hungover this weekend at all. A few days of being very tired have been about it!

Today:

Muesli - 240
Crackerbread - 100
Banana - 80

Going to do about 45 minutes on the bike soon.

How can you have the patience to cycle for so long? I get bored after 2 minutes!

I'm watching scrubs during it. 2 episodes at a time ;) Started on first ep of season 1 today and going to work through them all hopefully. Definitely makes it much easier!

Tea was:

Chicken pasta bake - 340
Crackerbread - 100
Snack a jack popcorn - 48
Bread - 176
Banana - 80

My football team had a friendly tonight so went to that. Walked there and back. Just under 6 miles :)

Soup - 156
Bread - 176
Crackerbread - 100
Roll with ham - 200

Ahhhh puggs is back in training for the Olympics.
Go on kidda!!!!
:D

XXX

Aye that's it...I'll be in 2012, the next Chris Hoy :8855:

Muesli - 240
Crackerbread - 100
Banana - 80

45 mins on the bike at maximum resistance (granted it's nothing like maximum in the gym or that...I just want to sound tough!) and 2 eps of scrubs down! :D

Grrrrr Puggs is the new Lou Ferringo only not green...

lferrigno.jpg

:jelous:

....rather wouldn't thanks ;)

(plus if using a bike did that...I'd be very impressed seeing as my arms are doing no work! :p)

Back