Pull in pants

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Mandana, 16 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Can anyone suggest some sites or shops which sell either nip & tuck pants or tights (without the surgery!)

Need something to streamline my curves under a slinky dress.

Thanks girls :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Spanx? Saw a thread about them somewhere here last week. Think they're a favourite of Trinny and Susannah.
    Louise

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

5. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Thanks Louise & Diva

I've looked at spanx online and your site too Diva .. most of the deliveries are too late though, so might have to resort to old fashioned style shopping .. using my legs rather than fingers!

Now I know what I'm looking for though helps a lot :)

Mandana x

6. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Hi Mandana
    Try eBay? Most sellers offer next day delivery. (if not u could e-mail them to ask)

Hope this helps

Much love, chelle xx

7. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Thanks Chelle .. I took a quick look on eBay and couldn't find what I was looking for ...

However .. I did find a few things on MyTights.com and have ordered :)

Thanks Diva for the link - great site!

So, with an extra push on the packs, a body wrap AND my pull in pants/tights, I WILL get into that dress next Friday!!! :D

Mandana x

8. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

That's great news Mandana!!!! You are going to have a wonderful time - remind us of the event again.....

9. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

It's one of my H's company events - black tie & evening dress.

Also happens to be my Birthday :)

10. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

oooooooooooo how lovely!!! post some pics of you and H so we can see how gorgeous you both look ;)

Happy birthday for next Friday, and good luck with SS'ing between now and then xxxx

11. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

im going to need some of those harvest festival knickers too for december im going to go look in m&s at the spanx ones

12. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Oh I've got to tell you all something that really had me ROFL yesterday lol ...

I told Mr Mandana that I needed some extra 'help' to get into this dress, and told him I was going to buy some sucky inny pants!

With no hesitation at all he said 'oh, I definitely want some of them if they're sucky inny' lol :eek:

Something told me (his cheeky expression probably) he wasn't talking about his stomach!!! :rolleyes: :p << erm, is that an appropriate icon?! LOL

13. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Marks and Spencers have a good range from "normal pants" to ones with longer waists and legs. I have some of the "Bridget Jones big knicker":eek: style and they are very comfortle and wash well (I do not tumble dry them) . Reasonable price as well.

14. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I also posted on this the other day, I bought some cheap ones from Boots, the JML kind, and they are fab! Make clothes very smooth. I dont look that much smaller, or so I thought. Wore them to work today, and my trousers keep falling down and going underneath my boots! had about 5 people tell me they can really see I have lost weight :)

So they must work. I am not sure how long they last mind, when I take them off you can see my bum shape in them LMAO, so may invest in an expensive pair at a later date!

They are getting easier to take on and off too!

Dont forget to post piccies!

15. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  16. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome to Justalittlebitdifferent.co.uk

Our aim is to provide you with an innovative shopping experience, where you can purchase dazzling golf gloves, magic knickers and other shapewear, unusual jewellery or "bling-bling" bra straps and other items from the "By Wishes" range that are designed to help women of all shapes and sizes dress with confidence and style, whatever their age.
    Welcome to the site where everything is "just a little bit different!"

[​IMG]
    [COLOR=#80000]Shapewear from £13.99
    [/COLOR]

Justalittlebitdifferent

17. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Thanks for the links Mini .. I'll bear them in mind for the next time!

Well my package arrived this morning, special delivery - service or what?!

I've had a look at the tights .. had to laugh at the peep-hole gusset! God only knows how I'm going to get these things on - they look like torture! And what happens if you snag the tights? They'll be ruined .. expensive tights at £20 a pop!

Oh well .. wish me luck when I try them on later. Perhaps I should take a candid camera video?!?! :eek: :D

Mandana x

18. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Waaahhh .. how hard is it to get these blooming things on?!

Jeez, you should have seen me .. lying on the bed with my legs in the air trying to get my legs in .. and as for my thighs, arse and tummy .. all I can say is it was a sight to be seen! Hopping round the bedroom like a cat walking over eggshells!

So here I am .. sat typing to you all wearing a contraption AKA Spanx tights, my dress (which hardly does up :( ), shoes and feather stole thing. I've also got long velvet gloves which go over my elbows with feathers on the end .. and a bag to match, but for obvious reasons I've taken them off!!

One good thing about these tights though is that they are SO tight, I won't be able to eat!

Won't have to drink much either as going to the loo is going to be a right laugh!

19. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    LMAO I know how you feel!! post some pics! lol

But do they do the job?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.