Pulse rate.....

Hi Ali

Well the LL Counsellor called me today - its a def no without the signed medical. :( I have also been enquiring about the Cambridge Diet and have been accepted on it without any medical. :confused:

Have you tried it before? I don't know what to do? Any advice?

Susie
Yes LL will not do it without a signed and stamped form unfortunately. I don't think that any of the other diets do that though.
When I was looking at this, I looked at CD and LL and I really do believe that LL is the better programme if you have eating problems, which I think you do as I did/do (LL has ironed most of that out).
I have been through the same thing, losing weight and putting it straight back on again, most of us on here have.

I have bags more confidence with the tools LL has given me, I am far more positive about keeping the weight off for good.

If you really can't find a doctor (private or NHS) to sign the form then I would do what someone else suggested in another post and ask your doctor for counselling and do CD.

Can your LLC not recommend a surgery that will do it? Her other customers can't have had a problem otherwise she wouldn't have a job!

CD is a fine diet and I would have chosen it had I not been able to get into LL.

The only thing for me is that you didnt get the Counselling like you do on LL, which I needed.

Me too. This is the first diet I've done where my HEAD has changed - not just my weight! Its the first time I REALLY believe that I will keep it off forever - and I WILL!

Good luck on CD Susie, there are loads of people on here who have just as amazing losses as with LL.

Back