Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pump It Up DVD!!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by shrinkingalice, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Ive just done all I could manage of the Ministry of Sound Pump It Up Workout DVD, I did 30 mins and now I feel like Im going to die!! Bit of an over exageration but still, my legs are jelly-like and Im a sweaty mess Haha!! Im impressed though because most things like that Im dead by the end of the warm up but I was only half dead. lol

It was quite good tho, I thought I had good co-ordination but apparently not quite as good as I thought! The latin style part of it I nearly tangled my legs up hehe.

Im going to do it every other day and I will let you know when I can get more than 30 mins into it!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thatgirlcalledsam

thatgirlcalledsam Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I really want to try this, I read reviews which praised it! I was too embaressed to buy it from the shop though, my friend said I could borrow hers but she obviously forgot! Can't wait to here if it's working out good for you :) If it is I might just face my fear and buy it anyway (or maybe just get it online...)

4. x Alex x

x Alex x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.8lb(1.51%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/cal count
    i daren't do that dvd again, last time i ended up with palpatations I was that wrecked afterwards!!!!

5. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    I could barely keep up with the woman doing the easiest version of the work out! It's been gathering dust on a shelf since I bought it last year...

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.