Pump It Up DVD!!!!

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
Ive just done all I could manage of the Ministry of Sound Pump It Up Workout DVD, I did 30 mins and now I feel like Im going to die!! Bit of an over exageration but still, my legs are jelly-like and Im a sweaty mess Haha!! Im impressed though because most things like that Im dead by the end of the warm up but I was only half dead. lol

It was quite good tho, I thought I had good co-ordination but apparently not quite as good as I thought! The latin style part of it I nearly tangled my legs up hehe.

Im going to do it every other day and I will let you know when I can get more than 30 mins into it!!

I really want to try this, I read reviews which praised it! I was too embaressed to buy it from the shop though, my friend said I could borrow hers but she obviously forgot! Can't wait to here if it's working out good for you :) If it is I might just face my fear and buy it anyway (or maybe just get it online...)

i daren't do that dvd again, last time i ended up with palpatations I was that wrecked afterwards!!!!

I could barely keep up with the woman doing the easiest version of the work out! It's been gathering dust on a shelf since I bought it last year...

Good luck!

Back