Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

Hi rosiepops! Sorry about the avatar. Sometimes I feel like a puppet witch :)

Weigh in is Monday. This week's is going to be a killer because of lots of events coming up but heigh ho. You gotta live! :)

You sure do! Any exciting plans this weekend?
I WI on Mondays too :)
What actually is a puppet witch, am I missing something or is it just a witch that's a puppet? Lol x

It's a character from terrahawks, a kids show from the same lot who made thunderbirds. Here is me :)

Let me know when you've seen the and I'll take them down.

Home for mums birthday this weekend and I have a first class ticket so it's biscuits all the way!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 21st January 2015

B- boiled eggs, apple, plum
D- pub dinner of prawn mayo sandwich and chips. See pic. I didn't eat the crisps.
Snack - porridge, berries, apples (1.5), hot choc (2)

No exercise but I did hours of housework. That counts!

Syn wise I'll cap at 30 again. This week is going to be tough!

Attachments

• image-2142001437.jpg
    image-2142001437.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 30
Forgot porridge photo. Mmmmmmmm!

And here is my latest snack! Scrambled eggs. So hungry today.

Attachments

• image-3802142418.jpg
    image-3802142418.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3758423818.jpg
    image-3758423818.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Thursday 22nd jan 2015

B- porridge, apple (1.5), berries
L- boiled eggs, apple
D- roast veg (cabbage, celery, onion, carrot, cauliflower), couscous (1.5), mackerel in tomato sauce.

Hot choc (2), oranges, plums, ham.

Had a latte at a pub with this view :)

image-2947100821.jpg

Exercise: shred 1/3, c25k 2/3, yoga day 10. Which was only 15 mins long. I wanted more but I was hungry so also glad. Running is deffo easier already, yay!

Have packed ham and salady bits for the train but freeeeeee biscuits!!! Hahah. Will take pics.

Attachments

• image-950469185.jpg
    image-950469185.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3541643084.jpg
    image-3541643084.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 27
Friday

I am overtired, at home and surrounded by bad things.

So far --

Biscuits, two slices cake, four slices of toast with flora, two Mars bars, Chelsea bun with thick icing, two almond croissants, two little muffins

Dinner- roast veg, bacon omelette, sliced potatoes in fry light

Boiled eggs, ham

It's so hard when I am away from my own control systems. My mum has mars bars in the cupboard . I am going to eat them all. I don't want to but that is how it goes. :(

Friday

I am overtired, at home and surrounded by bad things.

So far --

Biscuits, two slices cake, four slices of toast with flora, two Mars bars, Chelsea bun with thick icing, two almond croissants, two little muffins

Dinner- roast veg, bacon omelette, sliced potatoes in fry light

Boiled eggs, ham

It's so hard when I am away from my own control systems. My mum has mars bars in the cupboard . I am going to eat them all. I don't want to but that is how it goes. :(

Oh no!
sounds like me the other day :D chelsea bun with thick ICING?:drool:
But don't worry !
It's a Blip! home at Mum's and they always have 'goodies' that are hard to resist, and being tired makes it harder!
try your best to resist the mars bars - although 'I' would find that one hard :D

But when you get back, draw the line and get straight back on plan!
What's done is done and you can't change that, but you can put it behind you and carry on doing as good as you were before, rather than thinking s*d it, i've blown it and continue on that downward spiral.......

that is what i am learning a few bad days here and there doesn't have to continue into more bad days where you end up back where you started!

Enjoy the 'synful' moments now you got them , then plan for getting back on track :) x

Thank you for your long and lovely message, Zafira! It was just what've needed to read :)

I've had a lot of celebration food and drink today and yes, it was a special occasion and mums do always have the best/bad food!

Mars bars all gone. Everything all gone. Home tomorrow and back on plan. Can't wait to go running and do some yoga! Will show a massive gain Monday but not permanent damage. Onwards and downwards :)

Saturday 24th jan 2015

Should I even try to list this?! OMG. Glutton.

Asda egg sandwich, bowl of Asda cheese nibbles,

Mozzarella, tomatoes and basil avocado,

pasta and boloegnaise (I made it-- free!!)
three slices Asda pepperoni pizza, garlic bread, Parmesan, pasta and pesto,

Eton mess, vanilla ice cream, birthday cake,

Cadbury's flakes x 3

Prosecco, red wine, sherry

I have no idea about the syn value!!! Usual tactic of capping and moving on. No restrictions in the following days. 15 for each. Otherwise I know I end up going crazy and eating everything and hating myself.

Mood is high, actually! Had a lot of fun at home.

You're welcome :)

The thing i have learned this time round is that some bad days don't have to stick forever til you're back where you started!
It's having the willpower to think ok, that's done, i enjoyed it, but back on plan!
because at the end of the day , we want to lose the weight, and it won't happen if we keep giving up at these little hurdles :)

that all sounds delicious! :D
as long as you enjoyed it , had fun, that's the main thing :)

then back into a routine and re-start where you left off :)

I quite often have 15 syns or near too, even if i have been off track, it all evens out in the end :)

Sunday

Well, good intentions went to hell but it's still the weekend and my routines are all buggered. But I'm home now.

So - good food:

Banana, pork chops, roasted veg

Bad food - fgw cheese roll, crisps, 6 shortbread biscuits, fudge, big bar caramel (110 grams?) and. A. Whole. Loaf. Of. Fruit. Bread.

OMG

Oh well. I'll still weigh tomorrow! Hahahah! Easy on, easy off-- as long as I'm back on it. :)

Monday is a great day for fresh starts! Hope you've had a good day :) I live fruit bread/malt loaf type stuff- unfortunately my mum passed on a terrible habit of having butter on it :eek: but I could eat a whole loaf too! X

I managed to keep the butter off it. It was so soft and sweet. I never buy it but it was reduced on the shop counter and am impulse buy. Oops! :)

Monday 26th jan 2015

Buffet lunch at work. "Little fried things and some cake. Not too bad.

Ham, banana, apple

Baked potato, beans and cheese. Call it 30 for the day.

So I weighed and gained 2 lb. 15.2 now. I am totally fine with this. Feeling positive about next week.

I got slimmer of the month thanks to my was 11, now 9 lb loss in January! Unexpected and chuffed. :) :)

I have a Chinese meal on Wednesday and some pub chips and a glass of wine on Thursday so will try to keep a lid on the rest of the time.

Attachments

• image-1071006447.jpg
    image-1071006447.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 18
Back