Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

Forgot dinner pic and editing mucks up my formatting. :)

Attachments

• image-3308186540.jpg
    image-3308186540.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 27
Tuesday

Brunch- eggs, beans, LM sausages (2) apple, tomatoes
Snack - ham
Dinner- quark chicken carbonara and pasta. Yummy!
Syns: cheese (5) 2x dairy milk bars (24)

So I was in asda and just went crazy and ate them in the car on my way over to a friend's house who was cooking me a fabulous dinner (see pic) . I am a bit stressed about work-- I failed an assignment and have to do it again, which served me right for being a) smug and b) lazy. Also I am just a bit mental and the monster is hard to get back into his cage...

No exercise. Had big plans, none of them happened.

Have a Chinese tomorrow, although we can't seem to book-- do might end up with chips again!

Attachments

• image-2256537822.jpg
    image-2256537822.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 23
Wednesday

Oh god so tied. Been driving for hours, got lost, no Chinese. I did have pawn sandwich provided by thoughtful man. :)

B- boiled eggs, scan bran, lf spread (2)
Apple banana

D- prawn and mayo sandwich from garage. Very bad but I was starving so delicious! Syns through roof, too knackered to care.

Hot choc (2).

No exercise. Bedtime! X

Hello there - we'll done on slimmer of the month for January. Subscribing as you sound a bit like me - very good or a spell of the opposite! Hope you have a good week.

Friday and I am all over the place

Keep writing it down!

So- banana, oranges, millions of muller lights,
2 spicy bean burgers with 3 slices ww cheese and a tomato
Persimmon
Bowl of quorn nugget and mayo

No exercise. I haven't left the house! No time to do anything but marking tomorrow, until I have my (delayed) Chinese. I will have my usual chicken and cashew nuts and plain rice. Yummy.

Heading for a massive gain! I need to look those burgers up . They taste just like the Burger King ones--deep fried and covered on breadcrumbs.
Doh.

Persimmons are lovely! They taste like toffee to me. Was it ripe and squashy with black bits?

Checking in to log more food lol. I had my porridge (hex b) with blackberries and apple (1) and a hot choc (2). Not too bad. I will check those lidl burgers, thank you!

How many syns in you usual Chinese? - sounds good.

I discovered persimmons just before the go down graded from super free to free. Really liked them as well!

Back