Puppy = Baby/Toddler Rolled into One!!!!

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, but my time is well and truly been taken up with Hector. It really has taken me back to the baby days though.

I just had to wake him up as he had been asleep for 3 hours and I was worried he wouldn't sleep tonight :8855:

Anyway, he is definitely worth it!

Attachments

• IMG_3538.jpg
    IMG_3538.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3546.jpg
    IMG_3546.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 62
Aww, he is so adorable!!!

In contrast to you waking the gorgeous hector up, sometimes we sit here in the evening gagging for a cup of tea but not wanting to move as finally all three dogs have settled and are lying down fully chilled!!!

Take care x

Aww he is so cute :D

Tell me about it, I have two and sometimes I think it would be easier to look after a toddler!! :D

Attachments

• Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 50
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think I was turning into one of those mad women!!! hahahaha

He is absolutely gorgeous! xxx

He is absolutely gorgeous! xxx

Ah, thanks hun. He is such a sweetie and makes us laugh so much. I can't wait for all the lovely long walks we are going to have with him. :D

Ah, thanks hun. He is such a sweetie and makes us laugh so much. I can't wait for all the lovely long walks we are going to have with him. :D

I'm soooo jealous!!! I really miss not having any pets around - OH has promised our next place will be somewhere I can have my menagerie!! xxx

He is just totally adorable. I want to kiss his lovely nose.

Our four legged freinds give so much pleasure to us don't they.

Aww, he is so adorable!!!

In contrast to you waking the gorgeous hector up, sometimes we sit here in the evening gagging for a cup of tea but not wanting to move as finally all three dogs have settled and are lying down fully chilled!!!

Take care x

Multiply that by seven and that is the situation here both before and after walkies. Before walkies it is because they can not wait and after it is cos they are cheeky and think they might get an extra one.

I wouldn't mind but they have free access to a couple of acres of land all day but can not wait to be taken out out by dad at night.

Aww he is so cute :D

Tell me about it, I have two and sometimes I think it would be easier to look after a toddler!! :D

I think I have his twin........

This is my boy Georgeous, Georgie to his good friends.

mollychinese027.jpg

hugs and pats xxxxx

Last edited:
This is my boy Georgeous, Georgie to his good friends.

mollychinese027.jpg

hugs and pats xxxxx

He certainly is gorgeous!! Mine is Ozzy (with the pink pig) and the other is a little girl called Poppy :D

Back