• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

puppy

kazzymc

Gold Member
Does anyone in the glasgow area know anyone who is after a puppy my brother in laws dog had puppies and he has one left that he hasnt found a home for yet.

its a little boy and a tan colouring possibly turning to black as gets older is a collie mix, mums a collie and dad is a bit of everything lol, the pup is 5 weeks old has been reared around children and other dogs aswell as the parents ( mixes with my 2 dogs) if anyone is interested gives a shout, the pup is in the thornliebank area of glasgow and the pup is free to good home just want someone to love him :chores016:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jellybabie

Silver Member
Hi kazzy
He sounds lovely, ive been thinking of getting amother pup (just slighlty unsure if i could go through all that toilet training again!) let me speak to my hubby and see what he says! I got my other dog from Thornliebank too!

Diane xx

Sounds exciting gettin another pup - ours is only 6 months old now................ dont think I could handle it again yet - he's put me off for a while! xxx let us know if you get him, and put some piccys up x

kazzymc

Gold Member
hiya diane
hes a belter of a little pup, just gives a shout if you want to meet him im bringing the pup through to clydebank to stay till we find him a new home as the mother is starting to get a little stressed and my dogs are brill with him

Jellybabie

Silver Member
hi Kazzy
Still not spoke to hubby, but thought id get more details 1st. Is he long/short haired? He sounds lovely! I would like to get my other dog a little friend lol, she is in a house full of cats and thinks shes one! Lol. Will defo get back to you

Diane xx

kazzymc

Gold Member

heres a pic of him aint he a cutie, so you can wow hubby with the pic hehehe, hes short haired so shouldnt be to much work , hes taken a liking to one of my dogs bones to chew on lol

Jellybabie

Silver Member
Hello Kazzy!
Just showed Hubby puppies photo and he said we can have a "look" at him!!! Hmmnnn.....i know what that means! he is a softie LOL.
When can i see him???
Am very excited!!!

Diane xx

kazzymc

Gold Member
well our cars off the road from 2moro for a couple of days any chance you could get to clydebank well just outside it as im in duntocher or we could try meet today sometime or somewhere

hello kazz,
Tomorrow would be best for me as need to work tonight. I drive so coming over not a problem. Would tomorrow evening sometime be ok for you??
He is GORGEOUS!!!

Diane xx

yep 2moro evening would be fine ill PM you my address anytime is fine and bring your dog so they can meet so u can see if you think they will get on as theres no point in upsetting the resident dog lol

thats great....am sure she will be fine, will bring her though. Maybe its the resident cats i need to worry about lol, but am sure they would get used to him.
I dont have kids, so my animals are my life! I have 3 horses, 5 cats and a dog. Animal mad, thats me!
Diane xx

sounds like he would be going to a good home, hes adorable ive fallen in love with him lol, he`s missing his mum a bit but thats understandable ( he only left her yesterday)he had me up at 4.30 this morning for cuddles lol buts hes an affectionate little thing

will look forward to it ,even tho ill miss him when he goes did you get my PM

kazzymc

Gold Member
the puppy has been rehomed seemed to take to his new owners straight away specially the kids

kazzymc

Gold Member
her hubby had work commitments that made it difficult for her to take him totally understandable, but found a nice family for him the internets a wonderful place lol but i dont half miss the little bugger running round my feet and my 2 dogs are wondering where he is lol

Jellybabie

Silver Member
Hi Kazzy
SO glad the family took him! Am sure he will be well loved, and although you will miss him, thats all that matters

Diane xx