puppy

kazzymc

Gold Member
Does anyone in the glasgow area know anyone who is after a puppy my brother in laws dog had puppies and he has one left that he hasnt found a home for yet.

its a little boy and a tan colouring possibly turning to black as gets older is a collie mix, mums a collie and dad is a bit of everything lol, the pup is 5 weeks old has been reared around children and other dogs aswell as the parents ( mixes with my 2 dogs) if anyone is interested gives a shout, the pup is in the thornliebank area of glasgow and the pup is free to good home just want someone to love him :chores016:

Sounds exciting gettin another pup - ours is only 6 months old now................ dont think I could handle it again yet - he's put me off for a while! xxx let us know if you get him, and put some piccys up x

hiya diane
hes a belter of a little pup, just gives a shout if you want to meet him im bringing the pup through to clydebank to stay till we find him a new home as the mother is starting to get a little stressed and my dogs are brill with him

heres a pic of him aint he a cutie, so you can wow hubby with the pic hehehe, hes short haired so shouldnt be to much work , hes taken a liking to one of my dogs bones to chew on lol

Awww he's gorgeous!! I'd love to take him but I'm too far away! *sniffle sniffle* :(

well our cars off the road from 2moro for a couple of days any chance you could get to clydebank well just outside it as im in duntocher or we could try meet today sometime or somewhere

yep 2moro evening would be fine ill PM you my address anytime is fine and bring your dog so they can meet so u can see if you think they will get on as theres no point in upsetting the resident dog lol

sounds like he would be going to a good home, hes adorable ive fallen in love with him lol, he`s missing his mum a bit but thats understandable ( he only left her yesterday)he had me up at 4.30 this morning for cuddles lol buts hes an affectionate little thing

will look forward to it ,even tho ill miss him when he goes did you get my PM

the puppy has been rehomed seemed to take to his new owners straight away specially the kids

Did the person from Minimins not take him then? As she said dhe didn't have kids. Glad he's got a good home.

her hubby had work commitments that made it difficult for her to take him totally understandable, but found a nice family for him the internets a wonderful place lol but i dont half miss the little bugger running round my feet and my 2 dogs are wondering where he is lol

Back