Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Does anyone use pur-eh tea to help weightloss? I know green tea works but tastes and smells like cat wee (too me) so am looking for a tea that tastes better, maybe sweeter and read pur-eh is good! I assume it's points free!

Had a pretty,nay very bad week! Had a great time doing it. Had a great time doing it. Bought a bottle of jaeger (the big one) meant to be spread over 3 days, it lasted 5 hours. I was drunk till 3 the next day. Then had westcoast cooler and on Friday a bottle of malibu :) think I had a million points :( think it's 80pp in a litre of spirit that's 2pp per shot. So ya can see why I want something to help a bit. I'm off choc too :( gonna exercise more. But don't think I can claw my way back. Im not too worried but might as well try and help the cause by being a bit good. Healthy foods instead if choc :)
    Any ideas, help or advice greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

I drink alot of it but I personally find it hard to drink as i find the smell worse than green tea! I get all my teas online from tea world x

4. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Really it smells that bad? I think green tea smells like cat wee :(

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    tried peppermint tea? it smells lovely, tastes a bit funny but a lot better than green tea.

I personally <3 spearmint tea but I find it very hard to come by unless you purchase online.

6. sparkledust

sparkledust New Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Try fennel tea! Its meant to be good for weightloss! My friends say I only drink it cause it smells like sambuca! Lol

7. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Does it taste like sambucca? If so think I'd love it. I'll look out for it :) I'm on White tea with pomegranate ItS lovely!

8. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

I love fennel tea with a little bit of honey in. yum yum.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.