Pur-eh tea

Gracienoods

Does anyone use pur-eh tea to help weightloss? I know green tea works but tastes and smells like cat wee (too me) so am looking for a tea that tastes better, maybe sweeter and read pur-eh is good! I assume it's points free!

Had a pretty,nay very bad week! Had a great time doing it. Had a great time doing it. Bought a bottle of jaeger (the big one) meant to be spread over 3 days, it lasted 5 hours. I was drunk till 3 the next day. Then had westcoast cooler and on Friday a bottle of malibu :) think I had a million points :( think it's 80pp in a litre of spirit that's 2pp per shot. So ya can see why I want something to help a bit. I'm off choc too :( gonna exercise more. But don't think I can claw my way back. Im not too worried but might as well try and help the cause by being a bit good. Healthy foods instead if choc :)
Any ideas, help or advice greatly appreciated.

I drink alot of it but I personally find it hard to drink as i find the smell worse than green tea! I get all my teas online from tea world x

Does it taste like sambucca? If so think I'd love it. I'll look out for it :) I'm on White tea with pomegranate ItS lovely!

Back