Purplebint's Diary

What about a nice lentil spiced soup? Would that make you feel better?

I've just been treated to a SW grill up from the hubby and kids. So that's lunch sorted :) He's even cleaned the kitchen afterwards....

I think tonight will just be curry leftovers with egg fried rice.

Lentil soup is a great idea though, will chuck some in the slow cooker tomorrow for lunches over the week.

Lovely leftovers. Chicken curry and egg fried rice

wpid-IMAG1965-1-1.jpg

Planned food today

Breakfast - ginger green monster smoothie with a hexa of kefir milk.

Lunch - Vegan notdogs with a poached egg (2 syns of ketchup), followed by an apple (artistic license on the superfree there)

Snack - scan bran (hexb) with 2 x LCL triangles (3 syns) and some red onion

Dinner - Homemade horseradish burgers topped with cheese (4 syns). Red onion rings, chips and a hefty salad to serve.

Snack - Kitkat (5.5 syns)

Drinks

2 mugs green tea
1 mug black tea
4 glass NAS
1 mug chai tea

Syns used 14.5

Last edited:
Planned food today

Breakfast - Cherry green monster smoothie made with kefir milk (hexa)

Lunch - Notdogs and a poached egg with 2 syns of chilli sauce, followed by a pink grapefruit

Dinner - Beef and mushroom chow mein.

wpid-IMAG1976-1-1.jpg

Snack 2 x Hifi bars - 1 was hexa, 6 syns for t'other one.

Drinks today

3 mugs green tea
1 mug green tea with mint
2 mugs black tea
1 pint NAS

Exercise - Shopping trip

Syns used - 8

Last edited:
It's weigh in tonight, our group has now split into two so I have to to to the later group at 7:30 so will have to eat dinner beforehand. So this week will be a write-off losswise but means I can eat normally in future weeks without worrying about it too much. I think I had a chance at getting my 4.5 stone shiny today too, meh.

4lbs off for me, 65lbs total on SW 93lbs lost in total since my heaviest. I got my 4.5 stone shiny last night :)

Planned food today

Breakfast - Porridge with cherries, hexb + 1/2 hexa milk

Lunch - Possibly chip shop chips (my reward to hubby for supporting me for so long with the weight loss, he's been craving proper chip shop chips) . Yup, chippy chips (227g - 17.5 syns according to syns online) + some homecooked low syn sausage (1.5syns) + 2syns of ketchup.

Dinner - Moussaka made with slow cooked bolognaise with lots of added spinach and a syn free 'cheesy' topping. Will have a huge salad too.

Drinks so far

2 mug green tea
2 mug black tea - 1/2 hexa milk
2 glass NAS
1 can diet coke

Syns used 21

Last edited:
Fantasic loss!! Well done!

Thank you both :) I can't quite believe I'm succeeding with this, I was pretty sure it was going to be just another diet I would try and fail at. I am glad to be proved wrong :)

Planned food

Breakfast - Porridge, psyllium husks and cherries (hexb and 1/2 hexa)

Lunch - Spinach moussaka

Snacks - 2 finger KitKat (5.5 syns), 1 x scan bran (1 syn)with homemade kefir soft cheese (made with skimmed milk + kefir, so will syn it the same as low fat cottage cheese just to be one the safe side. 1 syn per 100g, I had 10g so I call that syn free ;) )

Dinner - Chilli notdogs, cheese (1/2 hexa and salad)

Drinks so far

2 mug green tea
1 mug black tea
1 pint NAS

Syns used 6.5

Last edited:
Planned food today

Breakfast - Porridge (hexb) with cherries and 1.5 syns of kefir milk.

Lunch - Chilli notdogs with a poached egg and some mushrooms. 2 syns of chilli sauce

Dinner - KFC fakeaway, chicken, twice baked wedges, corn on the cob, salad and barbecue beans.

Snack - Green monster smoothie with cherries, hazelnut syrup, 1/2 syn of agave and 3 syns of cocoa

Drinks so far

1 mug green tea
1 mug black tea
1 pint kefir probiotic water
1 pint kefir ginger 'beer'

Syns used 7

Last edited:
Fakeaway KFC chicken, twice baked wedges, salad, spicy rice, barbecue beans and corn on the cob

wpid-IMAG2001-1.jpg

Planned food today

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries with 1/2 hexa of milk. (hexb)

Lunch - notdogs with a poached egg. 2 syns of chilli sauce.

Dinner - Griddled steak and tomato, garlic pepper mushrooms, chips and salad. 2 syns of ketchup.

Drinks so far

2 mug green tea
1 pint kefir ginger beer
1 pint NAS
2 mugs black tea

Syns used 4

Last edited:
Back