Purplebint's Diary

Planned food today

Breakfast - Ginger green monster smoothie

Post ride snack - apple, 1 x mini chocolate bar (5 syns)

Lunch - Bacon, eggs and tinned tomatoes

Snack - 4 x ryvita dark rye (hexb) + 2tsp clover light + 1tbsp jam (4 syns)

Dinner - Chicken, chickpea and sweet pepper curry, saag aloo, brown rice and lime pickle.

Post swim snack - 2 x ryvita dark rye (3 syns) + 1 tsp clover (1) + 1/2 tbsp jam (1 syns)

Drinks so far

2 pint NAS
1 mug lady grey
2 mug black tea

Syns used 14

Exercise

School run and sprog drop off 2.7km
Ride to gym and back 4km
School run 2
Ride to gym and back 4km
25 length swim - 0.625 km

Last edited:
Love your picture. I wish I could bring myself to up my exercise. I am so lazy but try 15 miles on my exercise bike every day. Food look lovely too. I hav ebeen thinking of trying SW potato pizza to see how it is. Have a great day.

The SW potato pizza is very yummy, I like the cauliflower crust one too.

I am quite lazy by nature, given the chance it'll be the sofa and a book over pretty much anything. I've spent 3 years in constant pain with my back, the relief I get from the exercise is worth the effort to get moving :) I used to have an exercise bike, but I used it to hang clothes on! lol I finally learnt to ride a proper bicycle last year and have loved it ever since :)

Hi

How did the bike rude & photo shoot go? Assuming not too bad as you made the induction @ the gym!!! Yay you :happy096:

Hi

How did the bike rude & photo shoot go? Assuming not too bad as you made the induction @ the gym!!! Yay you :happy096:

It was an interesting ride there. It's normally 12.5km to get to the park we were all meeting at, but that's down canal paths and cutting across 2 parks. I was halfway there when I saw my path disappearing into the canal. Completely flooded over, so I had to turn back to the city and cross over into a different cycle route. Still flooding on this side, but the paths were still partly usable. I got drenched up to mid calves having to cycle through 1-2 foot of water. So that was fun ;) So, took me an extra half hour and another 5km to get there. It wouldn't have been safe for me to try and ride back home at night so had to call my hubby to come rescue me, lol!This is the route I had to take - Cycling Activity 17.10 km | RunKeeper not sure how well that link works if you're not in my runkeeper group.

The photoshoot thingy went ok, I really am not comfortable with photos and stuff but better than I used to be. I still think of myself as 20+ stone and find it hard to reconcile that with how I look now. If it persuades someone else to go learn how to ride a bike then it will be worth it :)

I have heard alot of ppl talk about the cauli crust, do you think its worth the 3 lots of cheese used? I heard the cauli rice mentioned too so I had a look at that... bizarre but Ill prob end up giving it a go lol

I didn't use the 3 lots of cheese when I made it, just the one hexa in the crust and another hexa for the topping. I think.

I've just been for another bike ride to the gym and back for another swim, gotta make the most of this membership lol!

Morning :)

I need to save some syns for a trip out with friends for lunch and cocktails tomorrow so will try and limit my snacking today.

Planned food today

Breakfast - Grapefruit

Snack - 4 x ryvita dark rye, clover + jam (hexb + 4 syns)

Lunch - Saag aloo and chicken curry

Dinner - Green chilli cheese (hexa) stuffed burgers, chips (poss marmitey chips) and salad.

Drinks so far

1 mug black tea
1 pint NAS

Syns used 4

Exercise

School run 1 2km

Yesterday was lots of fun and really not very on plan at all. Will log it though so I can't pretend it didn't happen ;)

Breakfast - Grapefruit

Lunch - Pad Krapow and sticky rice, followed by mango rice pudding with coconut cream from Tampopo in Bristol

535862_10151630412400134_817975133_.jpg

525808_10151630418070134_817975133_.jpg

Dinner - Lots of cocktails, followed by sharing 2 bowls of chips and a sharing platter with 6 other drunken ladies.

Drunken snack when home - a chocolate cupcake made by my 4yr old daughter especially for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Big fat line being drawn under that, haha!

Last edited:
Planned food today

Breakfast 1 - Grapefruit

Breakfast 2 - Notdogs, poached egg, mushrooms and toms.

Lunch - 2% yoghurt 100g (1 syn) + easi-yo raspberry puree (1 syn), 4 x ryvita dark rye (hexb) + 2tsp clover light + 1tbsp jam (4 syns)

Dinner - Sweet chilli chicken noodles (1syn for agave) with kale and spring green chips

Drinks so far

2 mug black tea
1 pint NAS

Syns used 6

Exercise - as little as possible

Last edited:
Planned food today

Brunch - Notdogs, tinned toms and mushrooms

Snack - Homemade skimmed yoghurt with raspberries

Snack - Grapefruit with agave (1)

Dinner - Asparagus with a poached egg

Post weigh-in snack - 2 x small chocolate bars (10 syns) - My reward for going to group even though I think I've gained and don't want to face it.

Drinks so far

1 pint NAS
1 mug black tea
3 mugs green tea

Syns used 11

Exercise - just trying to keep two sprogs entertained.
Walk to fat club and back 3.5km

Last edited:
Back