Purplebint's Diary

thank you Purplebint Ill keep that in mind - sorry for asking the same question. I do try and search but end up getting a bit lost.....Ill get the hang of it soon hopefully

I think as long as you stick to the 1/3 superfree rule, and only eat till you're full, then it doesn't really matter on the plate size for most people. I really am a plate emptier though so try and restrict my portions a little :)

I'm hoping it's just a reaction to me upping the exercise and adding in the swimming and stuff, I've lost a dress size so I know it's coming off. It's just infuriating to keep blipping about the same couple of pounds. I miss getting shiny stickers :(

:bighug:Onwards and downwards hun! May not even be a true gain. I was just saying on another thread when I first started the shred I gained two pounds on weigh day. I was so despondent the day after I weighed again. GONE. I had STS. You go to class don't you? I'll bet by the time you go next week...GONE. Hang in there. You have done SO well. Don't get the blues. It's happened before too, whenever I change my exercise I STS (normally) but then the scales catch up. It's not ALL about them remember. It's what you look and feel like too.

I am feeling a bit better about it. I am very motivated by the shiny stickers though, so not getting them makes me grumpy ;)

Planned food today

Breakfast - Fat Free yoghurt with blueberries

Snack - apple, pack of quavers (4.5 syns)

Lunch - leftover moroccan chicken and couscous

Snack - 3 x scan bran (hexb), 2 x LCL (hexa) and some chopped onion, salady bits and salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner - Tuna pasta salad

Post swim snack - 1 x tangerine
Drink so far

4 pint NAS
2 cups iced green cherry tea
1 pint diet lemonade

Syns used 6.5

Exercise

Sprog drop off - 2.25km
Sprog pick up - 2.5km
Bike ride/walk to pool and back - 4km
Swim - 50 lengths/ 1.25km

I'm hoping to pick up a new bicycle this afternoon to replace my old knackered one. Fingers crossed as the walk to swimming pool is a nasty up hill one and much better by bike :)

Last edited:
Tuna pasta salad

wpid-IMAG2222-1.jpg

I just took her out on a ride to the swimming pool and back, oh it is a wonder to have proper working brakes again :)

Planned food today

Breakfast - Overnight Oats with kefir milk, raspberry sauce (2 syns) and chopped melon (hexb, 1/2hexa)

Lunch - Tuna pasta salad

Snack - Apple, pack of quavers (4.5 syns)

Dinner - Green chilli cheeseburgers, chips and salad.

Drink so far

2 pints NAS
1 mug tea (1/2 hexa)

Syns used 6.5

Exercise

Sprogs drop off - 2.3km

Bike ride round the village cycle paths - 8.5km

Sprog pick up - 2.5km

I really don't think I could live without chicken, so many of my favourite meals are based round it.

Some of my photoshoot pics from the other day arrived in my email for me to look at :) The mag should be out in a month or so.

Planned food today

Breakfast - Chopped melon, frozen cherries and a dollop of fat free yoghurt.

Lunch - Grill Up. BGTY sausages (3), bacon, eggs, beans, tinned toms and mushrooms. With 1 slice Genius GF brown bread toasted (hexb)

Snack - Ice cream cornetto with 35g sainsburys soft scoop + cornet + 1/2 tsp strawberry sauce (4 syns the lot) I might have another one later too!

Dinner - Stir fried chilli lime chicken with rice vermicelli and kale chips.

Drinks so far

3 pints NAS

Syns used 7

Exercise - Not a lot at all if I can get away with it.

Last edited:
Back