Purplebint's Diary

I've been having a slow weight loss month as well Seacrest, I think a lot of us have :(

I eat quorn occasionally when it's on offer and cheaper than meat, that's not very often though. I do use a lot of soya mince.

Tonight's dinner -

Chilli lime chicken stir fry with rice vermicelli and kale chips

wpid-IMAG2230-1-1.jpg

I'm also making a batch of frozen fat free cherry yoghurt to scoop into half syn icecream cones later/tomorrow

Cherry fat free yoghurt being frozen. Homemade fat free yoghurt, whizzed up with some kefir milk, frozen cherries and a couple of frozen bananas. In a metal bowl in the freezer being stirred thoroughly every 20 minutes so it doesn't crystallize. Tastes good already *licks spoon*

538145_10151729713310134_1238613561.jpg

Your cycling pics look lovely. I am going to take my bike out tomorrow. I think the tyres need blowing up and as I do not have pump will ask a neighbour to lend me hers.

I really do love my bike, I'm so very glad I finally decided to get over my phobia and learn to ride last year :)

My cherry frozen yoghurt worked out really well!

547904_10151730146910134_817975133_.jpg

Purplebint said:
I really do love my bike, I'm so very glad I finally decided to get over my phobia and learn to ride last year :)

My cherry frozen yoghurt worked out really well!

Riding pics are brill and the yogurt looks fab :)

It's definitely the stirring that helps :) I might splash out on an icecream churner or the attachmenty bit for my kenwood for it in the future but it's not too hard to do it with the freezer really.

Planned food today

Breakfast - Melon, cherries and fat free yoghurt

Post swim snack - nectarine, strawberries, apple and grapes from the food+ drink market. I was very very good and avoided all of the other lovely stalls and their free samples. Even the crepe stall, and the indian food stall, and the baklava stall. It nearly killed me but I did it.

Lunch - Roast asparagus and a poached egg.

Dinner - Pan fried garlic chicken breast with scotch bonnet chilli and sweet peppers, salad, sweet potato wedges.

Pudding - Bowl of frozen cherry yoghurt, with frozen cherries and 1tsp of maple syrup agave. (1 syns)

Supper - 2 x scan bran (hexb) + 2 x LCL + marmite (3syns)

Drinks so far

3 pints NAS
4 pints iced coffee (I bought some fab flavoured coffee from the market, chocolate cherry, toasted pecan and amaretto) hexa milk. I think the chocolate cherry is my favourite as an iced coffee :)

Syns used - 4

Exercise

Bike ride to pool and back 5km

Swim - 30 lengths/0.75km

Walk around Leicester City Centre/Market

Last edited:
Pan fried chicken breast with garlic, green pepper and scotch bonnet chilli. Served with salad, sweet potato chips and a yoghurt dip

wpid-IMAG2235-1-1.jpg

Planned food today

Breakfast - Melon and cherries

Snack - Cucumber, spring onion and 1tbsp salad cream (2 syns)

Lunch - Leftover chilli chicken and couscous

Dinner - Homemade doner kebab, sw chips and salad. - I'm making 2 kebabs today, one for taster night and one for our dinner.

Drinks

2 pint iced coffee
3 pint NAS

Syns used 2. The rest saved for taster night.

Exercise

School run and trip to shops 4.6km
School pick up 2.km
Bike ride to fat club and back.

Last edited:
*wave* It's petlamb/polished/VA/whetever the hell you want to call me lol

just caught up on all of this hehe xx

Well done on the loss. Thats amazing :) Pics are looking good too - just remembered to look at them on the comp as phone keeps them as wee thumbnails - you must be so happy with them. Good luck with the next week :grouphugg:

Thanks all :) Hello Polished :) *waves*

I'm hoping that it's the exercise finally kicking in and I get a few decent losses now. All of the yo-yoing of the last month was pretty disheartening even though I've been losing inches. 3lbs to go for my 5 stone shiny now :)

Planned food today

Breakfast - Melon and cherries

Post swim snack - apple and a nectarine

Lunch - leftover kebab meat and salad.

Snack - 3 x dark rye ryvita (hexb) + 2 LCL (part hexa) + marmite.

Dinner - Chilli chicken stirfry, with rice vermicelli (going to cook mine separately with some scotch bonnet, lovely) 1syn for some agave.

Supper - 1 x penguin bar 5.5syns

Drinks so far

4 pint NAS
3 mugs coffee

Syns used 6.5

Exercise

Sprog drop off - 2.2km
Bike ride to pool and back - 4km
Swim - 30 lengths/0.75km
Sprog pick up - 2km

Last edited:
Hiya jst a wee question 4u. I have attempted ur mcmuffin style muffins but they NEVER work, always seem 2 stay soggy. How do u get them looking like muffins as u have on ur recipe page?! I love the taste but fed up them turning out like omelettes!!! I use silicone rings.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hmm, mine seem to just work out ok. You could try leaving out the water completely? Just mix the oats + eggs and flavourings and see if they hold better for you? My rosti rings are metal rather than silicone but they should work the same.

Back