Purplebint's Diary

You can buy maple syrup flavoured agave too, it's lovely drizzled over frozen cherries :)

The eggplant bacon really is fantastic, and very moreish. I ate that whole plate, hehe!

I nearly bought liquid smoke in Wholefoods few days ago but wasn't sure what I would use it for! I hate the texture of eggplant though it's up there with mushrooms as my most hated veg :p x

The 'bacon' version is mostly crispy so you don't get the sogginess that most people hate with aubergine. My husband hates it and won't eat anything with it in so I always end up with loads of it, heh.

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Snack - 2 x apples

Lunch - Chicken curry and saag aloo with some homemade mango chutney (2)

Snack - Quavers (4.5) + Muller light greek yog (0.5). Followed shortly after by another Muller light (0.5) - Yes, I am hormonal and over eating.

Dinner - Slow cooked chilli, twice baked wedges, cheese (1/2 hexa) salad, lime soured yoghurt and jalapenos.

Post swim snack - Another pack of quavers - 4.5

Drinks

2 mug tea - 2 syns of milk
1 pint NAS

Syns used - 12

Exercise

Sprog drop off 3km
Sprog pick up 2.5km
Bike ride to pool and back - 4km
Swim - 40 lengths/1km

Last edited:
Slow cooked beef chilli, twice baked wedges, salad, cheese and lime soured yoghurt

wpid-IMAG2329-1-11.jpg

Last edited:
Breakfast - Porridge + cherries (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Snack - Muller greek light 0.5 syns

Lunch - Egg and veggie 'fried' rice

Dinner - Cooking a dinner for hubby's birthday - Steak, asparagus, crinkle cut chips, garlic mushrooms, balsamic glazed red onion rings and salad.

Pudding 1/6th of a caramel chocolate pudding thing. - 15 syns.

Drinks

1 pint NAS
1 mug green tea

Syns used 15.5

Exercise
Sprog drop off 2.6

Last edited:
It was lovely pudding, normally I would have eaten 3x that amount so I'm still being good even when I'm being naughty. His birthday is today and we're out all day so food is out of my control. Will be as good as I can but not intending to stick completely to plan.

Breakfast - Bacon sarnie, 1 x hexb + 6syns with 1 syn of HP.

Lunch - food

Dinner - food

Syns - probably lots

Exercise - Running around after sprogs

Have a good day everyone :)

Well, that was a day filled with sausage rolls, cheesecakes (yes, more than one) and a shop bought curry. Followed by whisky and ginger beer.

I don't regret a bit of it but I'm going to draw a big ol' fat line under that now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Post swim snack - apple

Lunch - Notdogs, poached eggs and mushrooms.

Snack - apple

Dinner - Chicken and veg stir fry with mushroom chow mein.

Pudding - Green monster type pud - Spinach, cherries, banana, fresh ginger, fat free yoghurt and agave. Will call this 5 syns to cover the blended fruit and agave.

Drinks so far -

2 mug green tea
2 pint NAS
1 mug tea
1 glass sugar free ginger beer
1 mug coffee

Syns used - 5

Exercise

Swim - 30 lengths/0.75km + 30 mins swim with the sprogs

Last edited:
Breakfast - Porridge, banana (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Snack - some sliced chicken breast.

Lunch - Asparagus and a poached egg

Dinner - Moroccan roast veg couscous

Drinks so far

1 mug green tea
3 pint NAS
2 cups pepsi max

Syns used - Random snacking at fat club taster night

Exercise

Sprog drop off - 2.8km
Bike ride pootling round the village post office and shops - 3.8
Sprog pick up - 2km
Walk to fat club and back - 3km

Last edited:
It's my son's 3rd birthday tomorrow and he has requested a chocolate train cake. I am going to need every ounce of willpower I have :S

ohhhhh I hear you, my twins are three next week. although it will be easier now I have turned vegan... too risky making it vegan friendly lol

One of my favourite types of cake is vegan chocolate cake. I bake them every time we have a big party thing as some of our friends are vegan, the first time I baked a little vegan one and a large normal cake and everyone ate the vegan one.

I'm not baking the cake today, I'm cheating and assembling a swiss roll/mini roll/chocolate icing/chocolate finger and sweetie construction. That way I know I won't touch it it with a bargepole! hehe

Toby is 3 today and I'm now surrounded by chocolate cake, smarties and haribo *deep breaths*

Breakfast - Porridge and banana (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Post swim snack - 2 x rocky road hi-fi bars (6) + apple

Lunch - Notdogs + poached eggs

Snack - Leftover roast veggie couscous

Snack - 1/2 pack of smarties (4.5)

Dinner - Spaghetti bolognaise and basily salad.

Snack - Quavers (4.5)

Drinks so far

3 pints NAS
2 mug tea
1 pint diet cherry coke

Syns used - 15

Sprog drop off - 2.5km
Bike ride to pool and back - 4km
Swim - 40 lengths/1km
Sprog pick up - 2.5km

Last edited:
Breakfast - Mushroom omelette with 1 syn of HP

Lunch - Asparagus and notdogs.

Snack - apple

Dinner - Pan fried garlic chicken breast with sweet potato chips and salad.

Drinks so far

3 pint NAS
1 mug tea

Syns used - 1

Exercise

School drop off - 2.6km
Walk to book Toby into playgroup to start September - meep - 4km
School pick up

Last edited:
Back