Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

Lovely! Perhaps he felt safer putting it on cause u were still there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nah! He just forgot I was in bed still! It goes off with movement. He sent me a text once he realised lol!!

Could be a pregnancy craving.....
I'm wanting some of that really disgusting powdered angel delight stuff. Preferably banana flavour lol!! You mix it with milk lol

Could be a pregnancy craving.....
I'm wanting some of that really disgusting powdered angel delight stuff. Preferably banana flavour lol!! You mix it with milk lol

I love that stuff - especially butterscotch lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lunch/Dinner - Chilli Con Carne from the freezer I made a while ago. In a wrap with cheese. This is a photo before it goes in the oven.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396195380.849255.jpg
Looking forward to that melted cheese and extra hot chilli. :)
Then film time....this day has been very relaxing.

My mum and dad only stayed 30 mins too. I know this sounds mean but I was happy. I just want a day alone :)

Oh dear! That looks yummy!

It was yummy and I love all the crispy bits. Shame I was in alone as I ate it with salad and there was too much. Not sure how well it will reheat :)

I HATE SHOPPING!!!!!

Newlook - no maternity wear, can go online
Next - not in shop, go online
Primark - No longer length
Topshop - Go online

Arghhhh

I don't actually need maternity wear yet but my trousers don't fit me, so I was thinking if I buy maternity now, it is supposed to grow with you. I can buy tops in bigger sizes but they will look unflattering compared to maternity. So I better go online....I've heard ASOS do some nice things, and next/newlook do longer length work trousers.
I don't wanna spend much, but I have a habit of not returning things I buy online. I think I will manage with the bare minimum and wear them over and over again lol!!!

I HATE SHOPPING!!!!!

Newlook - no maternity wear, can go online
Next - not in shop, go online
Primark - No longer length
Topshop - Go online

Arghhhh

I don't actually need maternity wear yet but my trousers don't fit me, so I was thinking if I buy maternity now, it is supposed to grow with you. I can buy tops in bigger sizes but they will look unflattering compared to maternity. So I better go online....I've heard ASOS do some nice things, and next/newlook do longer length work trousers.
I don't wanna spend much, but I have a habit of not returning things I buy online. I think I will manage with the bare minimum and wear them over and over again lol!!!

new look tend to have a good
maternity section (im ex staff)

The chilli wrap does indeed look very very tasty. Reckon it should reheat ok, did you try it in the end?

Sounds annoying about the maternity shopping. Very odd that shops don't stock it so that you can actually try things on in person :/

How are things with your brother? Hope he is doing a bit better.

My online next order arrived. The trousers fit lovely. I could eat about 10 pies and the waist band would just expand lol
They rock!!

My brother is in denial. He is out of hospital but gone back to old ways. Don't know how I'm supposed to help.

Talking about pies....we went to the village pub tonight. I had steak and Guinness pie and it was amazing. So meaty and nice :)

I'm laid in bed thinking I can't be bothered to get up and go to work. I wish it was 5 already! #hatefridays

....wiggle wiggle wiggle. Moving around inside me and making me smile. I thought it would make me feel gross but I love it.

I haven't updated my food as I really didn't keep on track of it the past few days. I made hunters chicken tonight. I have been eating lots during the day but when it comes to my evening meal all I have been having is the main bit (pie, chicken, steak) without the potatoes and veg.

I dunno how I feel about 3D/4D scans. Everyone keeps asking if we will get one, it is in the back of my mind as a potential birthday gift for hubby. He has EVERYTHING and is impossible to buy for. But I really don't know if I want one. It's not the money I'm worried about, we can afford it and waste money on junk all the time. I think seeing a actually baby on a screen could freak me out. The normal scans are just skeletons really lol and I don't mind that.

So I'm making fish pie tonight. I don't know if I mentioned in my diary but I have a potato ricer. £5 from asda. Such a good investment, makes mash super smooth. So I'll use that. Been and got some fish this morning from the smelly fish shop. He takes the bones out and will skin and chop for free if you ask. So I got 3 different fish and got them all chopped. Should make enough pie for 5-6 portions. Yum :) Neil loves my fish pie so he normally eats about 2 portions anyway. So it will only make 2 meals.
I will serve with greens I think.

Also nipped to gp quickly this morning to get my blood pressure checked as advised. First thing. It was 100/60 so she said that is okay...I need to find out what the numbers mean. I have been so light headed, faint feeling. But everything comes back normal. We can only put it down to hormones.

Sorry things are still difficult with your brother. Sad truth is sometimes there isn't anything you can do to help someone. He has the right to make the choices he is even if those around him disagree with him. Sometimes just being around in the background can help with changing those choices but you've said its a pretty difficult relationship with him so maybe that's best left for other family.

Fish pie sounds lovely. One of my favourites too. And a potato ricer is an excellent bit of kitchen kit. Love mine. Even if my OH hates mashed potato so I don't get a chance to use it as often as I would like :/

I've linked to this blood pressure chart for you Blood Pressure : Blood pressure chart Shows that your current blood pressure is in the ideal range but your diastolic is right on the low end of ideal so might be causing the dizziness. Do you reckon you still get a bit stressed by going to the doctor's and getting tested? Just wondering if that is your reading at the doctors whether your everyday blood pressure might be a bit lower than that and take you into the "low" range. You can get a decent home monitor for about £20 or so if you wanted to check it out between visits. I think its quite common for someone's blood pressure to drop low during pregnancy.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396726610.366097.jpg
Sugar Alert!

Thanks for the blood pressure info Atomic. I will have a read. I guess nerves could make it higher than it should be. You could give your partner boiled potatoes and mash yours....then you both win. I love mash, carrot and swede, butternut squash. All amazing.

Fish pie was amazing. I have the other half in the fridge and I don't think it will make it past tomorrow lunch.

Pregnancy is so RANDOM.

I just had a healthy lunch of Wholemeal pasta, mushroom, pepper, tomato based sauce and a tiny amount of cheese. Normal size portion. Stood up and said I need some water. Went to sink and puked in the bowl. Literally my whole lunch.

I'm trying to figure out what causes this. As it's been a few times and it's annoying me.

Prior to this I had porridge, an orange. and a lemon Greek yogurt at about 8.30
We went to sainsbury's to get a present and a few bits. Got some loft boards from wicks that I never lifted. Took the bed to bits in the will be 'baby room' and I kind of helped move it into the loft but Neil wouldn't let me lift too much. Then had lunch at 1. Bleugh.

I'm never ill/sick/feel sick/get colds etc EVER. I thought this would be an easy pregnancy for me.....

It could b that wholesome food sits too heavy in ur belly?

Back