Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

Aww

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We don't know whether to tell people the sex. We 100% are not telling the name lol
Harriet came to light as she was conceived in Harrogate but turns out both our family trees have the name Harriet all over them and we didn't even realise since recently. It's a bit old fashioned but I love it. Hattie or Harry for short :)
I like Harriett
Neil likes Harriet
The book says is spelt Harriet. So he won. But I still like tt. Lol

I prefer tt looks better

I prefer the double "t" as well.

Very glad the scan went well and very impressive that you noticed the sec without being told!

May need to have the 'tt' conversation.

My mum cooked cottage pie
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397333853.262881.jpg
Always taste good when my mum cooks it. We had it with cabbage and carrots. Now at home in pjs, laid on sofa. Watching tv. Hubby at Liverpool v ManCity tomorrow. So I'm planning on gardening and relaxing :)

Lunch=Carb Fest
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397388312.546450.jpg
I don't normally eat these things as when I read the packet they are full of s**t but they are quite low calorie and low fat. I was just craving that really disgusting fake flavour that only comes in the form of a 'pasta'n'sauce' Actually tastes pretty good and I added my own sweetcorn. This has to be a craving as I wouldn't normally go near these things but the hubby loves them so we had some in stock lol

Dinner=Fat Overload
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397418795.267267.jpg
Lettuce, spinach, peppers, chicken, avocado, cucumber and a yummy mustard dressing. I also squirted some mayo on after this. The dressing was delicious and I am so glad I have a whole bottle left. Lots of salads for me I think.

Also ate today.... Icing sugar. I've made a cake for my friends 2yr old. I think it looks pretty good but I'm not the best. My mum put the white icing on for me to cover the cake. I did the decorations. Candle reused from my sisters 25th :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397419337.177006.jpg
I don't generally like icing sugar but I was picking.

An apple, some peanut butter and celery, I also had sugar free jelly. I made a packet up and some how managed to eat all of it lol!! Big wee's lol

That cakes cool, I love cake its gotta b my fav treat but its so high in pp!

I thought the clever bit was my mum putting the white icing on. Was a mess when I tried.

I marzipaned and iced a Christmas cake at xmas was so proud, was really flat and perfect :-D

That cool! It's hard to get it smooth round the sides isn't it. My mum is ace at icing. She used to do wedding cakes and can make flowers then look like real flowers. She doesn't do it any more tho.

Eeeeekkkkk congratulations..
We havent got too see babies lips coz shes always movin her hsad or her hands coverin her mouth so thankfully I have thr other scans lol!
Its lovely finding out so pleased u got t no!
I like the name very much..we have told ppl were havin a girl but wont the name....we cnt decide a name.
Carl(the husband!) Chose lucas name and everyone knew it so goin t keep this one hush hush.

That cakes amazin!!I so wish I cud bake...cook aswell actually im a dreadful cook!!!
Xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very impressive work on the cake. I think cake decorating is really fun but I am a little slap-dash at it. Made an icing polar bear, turtle and snake for OH's birthday though which I was quite proud of. At least you could tell what they were meant to be - that's all I was aiming for!

Pasta and sauce is an odd thing. I know its full of rubbish but I have to say sometimes I fancy it and in my case its certainly not pregnancy cravings. I reckon if most of your diet consists of healthy, wholesome home-cooked food there is a little leeway for something less than saintly in nutritional terms every now and then.

My hubby said....you relax tonight and I'll make tea. So what did I get....a microwave meal. Lol!! It tasted nice :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397501458.289809.jpg
Sainsbury's Singapore noodles and chicken spring rolls. I love his effort. He even heated the bowls in the oven.

Back