Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

:-D that was nice tho it makes me smile that he cooked ur foid using microwave but heated the bowls in the oven

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Purple sprouting broccoli. Got half a lb off the market today for 50p. Bargain. Just cooking it now, having it with chicken wrapped in bacon and carrots :)

Sounds yummy, brilliant price, was it reduced or is it always that low?

Dunno, it's quite cheap for veg on the market near my work. I don't ask for prices as I know it's good value without checking. They so the most amazing tasting satsumas 8 for £1
I tend to buy all my veg from there on Tuesday as it saves me a lot of money compared to supermarket and there are about 7 veg stores so a lot of choice.

Dinner was tasty :)

I didn't even make it to the sink today. Just felt hot and literally 2 seconds later I sicked up my tea back into my plate. Im a joy to dine with. My husband said are you okay, got me some water, then carried on eating his food, while I scraped mine in the bin.

Lovely.

Sleepy.....was up at 2am and as I was sick yesterday I was really hungry and I knew I wouldn't fall back to sleep without eating. I laid in bed half an hour before I remembered there was a cereal bar in my bag. I ate it, fell asleep and woke up so hungry. Heading down for breakfast now.....I want cheese on toast lol

I always keep some ginger biscuits by my bed in thebmornin if I feel sick it takes it off or iboften wake avout 3 after a sicky day the day before feelin hungry they do the trick.. hope ur cheese on toast was nice
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:-( isnt the sickness meant to b gone now? My cousin had it through her whole pregnancy tho :-(

Thanks guys!

The sickness did go. It comes back when I don't eat often enough I think. It's weird, can't control it!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397799432.038401.jpg
Getting bigger...I'm still not wearing tight tops when I go out. Just loose ones.

I saw a lady from my Villiage on the train yesterday and she's like 80, used to be my teacher. I always chat to her when I see her. She noticed I was pregnant without me telling her.

That's the first person to notice yay :)

Ur getting there!

Morning! Currently sat waiting for the hubby to finish on driving range. Sat with a coffee, Mocha, I have my coffee appetite back :) and a Teacake with jam. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397900135.218245.jpg
I need to buy his some bday presents today or get some ideas but the main reason we are out is 'baby shopping' or to figure out what to buy. I have online discount codes for all the baby type places, so want to look at some cot beds, prams etc make our mind up then I'll order online and get the 10-20% off

Tonight we are having fish. Yesterday my brother came over and we had pizza. Then we realised we should have had fish. Tonight we will have fish.
My brother came to drop of 5 guitars as he is moving into a flat with his friend and has no room. Together with hubby that is 9 guitars in our loft, mine is gonna be left in baby room. It's an acoustic, so we can play a tune to baby from time to time. Until they can crawl/walk. At that point the whole house will need to be changed as it is in no way child friendly lol.

Today

Breakfast
Mocha
Tea cake with jam

Lunch
I hope to buy a tuna crunch from Gregg's. I have been slightly obsessed with these and have had 1 a week. I think the bread is so thick and nice. We freeze bread at home as we don't eat enough of it. So I think it's the fresh bread I like.

Dinner
Fish, plain no batter.
Homemade wedges
Homemade salmon fish cake
Mushy peas

Snacks
Banana yogurt
Fruit fruit fruit
Ice lollies

Just got home and ordered my pram thing. It's a car seat that can also clip onto the pushchair. Carry Cot Pram, pushchair that is front facing or parent facing. Rain cover, covers and matching bag. All included in the price. Range of colours. Really good bank holiday offer.

I'm feeling organised. But I'm exhausted. I'm laid on sofa, hoping that if I lay here long enough the husband will get hungry and make our tea. Lol

I think I need to try that trick about laying on the sofa until OH gets hungry enough to cook dinner. Cunning!

Sounds like you had a good shop, and expect feeling organised with stuff is pretty important to you at the moment with all the "nesting instincts" running wild.

It worked! He cooked! It was yummy. He even washed up and stuff. I said 'thanks my lovely husband' he said he doesn't like seeing me poorly or tired cos he feels like he can't do anything to help and I'm doing all the hard work making a baby for us. I said it's okay....they'll be plenty of nighttime feeds.

This evenings food
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398014319.251301.jpg
Cottage pie from the other night, microwaved. If I oven cooked I would have put tomato and cheese on top I think.
Served with frozen carrots - I cooked them
Purple sprouting broccoli - yum

I didn't like the carrots much, they tasted too soft compared to fresh.
But good meal!!

We then had Vienetta!!!
Does anyone remember Vienetta?
I'm not sure if it's come back out again, or whether I've just missed it in the shops. But I haven't seen any around in at least 10 years. It was nice. I probably had a larger than normal amount. If was a full pack and between us there is about 1/3 left lol

P.S no one got me an Easter egg :(
I haven't eaten any chocolate.

Must be a first ever in my life.

Tea looks good :-D they have vieanetta (sorry bout spelling) in cornwall always have, I love the mint one :-D its one of my favourite :-D I brought my own easter egg :-(

Oh wow the smells are amazing.
The butcher puts some caramelised apple stuffing inside out pork belly joint and wrapped it all up with string. Cooking now and smells soooo good!!! Another 40mins grr

Back