ProPoints Purples Food Diary

Sounds pretty good,I've read reviews on 30 day shred and have been tempted to get it,though did see a boxset of Jillian's on Amazon for £15 so didn't know whether to try that.

30 day is tough at first but well worth it! Good for toning up and you really can feel your muscles!

What else is in the box set?

Yea think I'll go for the boxset,30 day shred is in it along with no more trouble zones,banish fat boost metabolism and 6week 6pack.Ive heard how hard the shred is,had quick look on u-tube about it looks hard but worth it! No pain no gain and all that!

It depends on your fitness to begin with!! I do lots of exercise, running and classes so I found it okay!
I sometimes did 2 back to back aswell.

6pack one sounds good! I want a 6pack lol

I'm only just getting my fitness back on track
So probably be bit of a shocker but I've always done exercise over the years and am quite happy to push myself.Yea how cool would that be to have a six pack? Am going to order it next week.You sound like you are quite fit with the exercise you do.

I exercised every day for at least 30mins since January and only had 2 days off!

My muscles are rock solid!

I think I have a six pack underneath some fat! Lol!
I'm getting there! My size looks less than my weight I am told!

You'll be fine! If it's a challenge then that's still good as its good to push ourselves! Let me know how it goes!

Well done for putting in all that hard work,sounds like it has definately paid off for you,not sure how long it will take to arrive but will let you know how I get on for sure.

Hi! I've moved my diary to the simply filling weight watchers board as decided to do some simply filling days each week! So if you want to follow me it is there!

Do you have a diary?

Ok I will join it,I'm starting a diary on Monday,couple of people on here suggested it,be my 8th week then and will measure again so thought good time to finally start one!

Back