put 4lbs on!!!!

mollbreezer

have just started re feed whilst being on a weeks holiday visiting relatives and im off to turkey next week for 10 days, had my first weigh in after 8 days of re feed and have managed to put 4 lbs ON! :cry:i dont even want to look at them scales when i get back from Turkey! but oh well i will just have to knuckle back down to TFR on my return- im not going to over worry otherwise i will probably give up! and ive come too far to give up now x:(

Thats quite a fair bit - could be water. Did you follow the refeed sheet to the letter? x

I'm back on TFR after doing refeed for a week. I put on 2lbs but I know it's because I was drinking copious amounts of coffee with skimmed milk to kill my chocolate cravings. Other than that I followed it to the later. I did feel extremely bloated the whole time and really heavy. I'm just taking it as a sign that my body isn't ready for refeed yet as I've another 4 stone to lose.

This is my second day of being back on TFR and that 2lb gain is officially a goner. Thank goodness. When you work so hard it's so dishearting to see the number on the scale increase.

Thank you all- i have just got back from Turkey- had a week back on TFR and have managed to lose 9lbs! so the 4 lbs i put on and an extra 5lbs have gone- yeah!!!!!

Back