1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

put me straight please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bailey 29, 20 April 2010 Social URL.

1. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

slimming world
    Recently converted back to slimming world from w/w, doing ok at the moment, (fingers crossed). Going it alone at home this time , due to funds mainly. Im having 2 small wholemeal bread and 2 light alpen bars as healthy b, and half pint skimmed milk as an a, as i have no longer got my reference books, am i allowed to have another healthy a ? Also think i have heard on here that you can have some light laughing cow triangles as a healthy extra b, your help is very much appreciated.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    350ml skim milk as a HEa
    42g low fat cheese eg cathedral city lighter as HEa or two of those Kerry Low Low slices
    3 Mini Babybel light (as they are on offer at the mo) are also an A.
    I think it's 5 or 6 LC EX light as HEa.

yes you can have 2 As and 2 Bs if you do red or green. You can have one A and one B if you do Extra Easy.
  4. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

slimming world
    Thank you vixxter, thats really helped me , cheers !
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.