Put off fruit after eating....

Eww Balut. So gross. Remember in one of my forensic entomology lectures last year our lecturer was teaching us about casu marzu ... another one not to look at... but may put people off cheese so could be a good thing?

It had a link to the 5 most disgusting foods or something like that and balut was number 1 ... don't understand how that could be appetizing at all!

"It had a link to the 5 most disgusting foods or something like that and balut was number 1 ... don't understand how that could be appetizing at all!"

That's what judywoody's ref was in the post above yours - really really glad I'd already eaten breakfast!

I am just to scared to google it lol...xx

Keiragh you are scaring me now! You don't live too far from me and I always have to crack raw eggs with rubber gloves on as it is 'just in case' lol

The worst I've had is half (yes, half) a caterpillar in my Burger King chicken royale burger, and a fingernail clipping in a newly opened packet of chewing gum... :(

Scanbran said:
Well, it depends.

Were you on an original (red) day yesterday? If so, the insects would be free (perhaps superfree) so you can look forward to an extra weightloss boost this week ;)

Ha ha ha!!!! That made me laugh out loud.. :):):)

OMG!!!! I really think I'm off eggs for good after reading all these posts... Yak!!!! :-/

I remember cutting through an apple when I was about 11 and finding a light pink little worm wriggling inside it! I decided that day that I'd never eat fruit without cutting it first.

I soon forgot all about it though. We apparently swallow several creepy crawlies a year whilst sleeping so having them with our fruit probably isn't all that bad lol

NiaX said:
We apparently swallow several creepy crawlies a year whilst sleeping so having them with our fruit probably isn't all that bad lol

That's an urban myth:) unless you sleep outside...lol!

I frequently swallow flies, I dont know how I do it, they just fly in when my gob's open. I guess I must talk to much. :sigh:

lolacola said:
Keiragh you are scaring me now! You don't live too far from me and I always have to crack raw eggs with rubber gloves on as it is 'just in case' lol

The worst I've had is half (yes, half) a caterpillar in my Burger King chicken royale burger, and a fingernail clipping in a newly opened packet of chewing gum... :(

Eeeewwwwww!!!!!! A caterpillar! What did BK say??? I've the photo of the eggs here if u wanna see lollol x

I have just eaten a peach and got to the core and there were 2 or three quite large incets inside. Have just thrown all my fruit out will not be eating it for a while. I hope I do not get ill!!
Oooh!

Where did you buy it?

Fruit AND protein at no extra charge - bargain;)

Completely harmless!

Maximus said:
Oooh!

Where did you buy it?

Fruit AND protein at no extra charge - bargain;)

Completely harmless!

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Love it xxxx

o_O i love fruit, stop doing this to meeeeee!

worse thing ive found is in a bottle of powerade, im not sure what it was but it looked suspicously sperm like in my drink. the coco cola company sent me some £20 worth of vouchers to compansate.

gina_b said:
o_O i love fruit, stop doing this to meeeeee!

worse thing ive found is in a bottle of powerade, im not sure what it was but it looked suspicously sperm like in my drink. the coco cola company sent me some £20 worth of vouchers to compansate.

O.....m.......g....... I'm afraid £20 doesn't cover something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me u spotted it before taking a sip lol? The scene from American Pie comes to mind!!

Kieragh1515 said:
O.....m.......g....... I'm afraid £20 doesn't cover something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me u spotted it before taking a sip lol? The scene from American Pie comes to mind!!

Ha ha!!! Me too! Yak! :)

Back