:mad::mad::mad:
I went on a long weekend away
basically on a alcohol fueld weekend!
I thought i would only maybe put on 2lb
This is my only blip till target weight,
How long will it take me to lose it and get back on track,

I am still hung over now and its nearly 6 days after,
I am never doing this again till i hit target weight grrr

After 5 weeks of CD, i could do with a holiday like you. LOL.
You'll lose the weight soon enough.
I went on hols just before CD and ate like a ____, making my start weight a real shock.

Try not to beat yourself up about it, you were doing really well before so don't let this make you give up. You know you can do it!

We're all human and sometimes life takes over and these things can't be avoided. If you'd gone away and totally stuck to the diet, watching everyone else eat, drink & have a good time you would have probably been miserable and ended up eating & drinking more than you did and put more on. So don't be so hard. 4lb isn't actually bad when you consider the few calories you were eating to the amount you would have consumed while away.

I hope you enjoyed it, its out of your system and you're ready to start again. Onwards and upwards! You will reach your target cos you stuck to the diet for 4 weeks. Forget about it and move on.

You'll do great :)
Love Kirsty xxx

Week one - 7.2lb

i too gained 4lb on a long weekend, i cant even get straight beck on to ss (got a 10k run, so have to do 1200 for a week before). i will be straight back to ss on 20th, but i was so close to target, it`s so annoying. i know i wont lose on 1200. knowing my luck i`ll put more on.

Back