put on 5lbs overnight

candycaz

hi all
im sooo upset and confused
im on my third week and
i got my official weigh in yesterday and i was 14.1 loss of 4 lbs but i weighed my self this morning and i weighed 14.6
i havent cheated at all just had 1 bar 1 mouse and a milkshake and loads of water
help please:cry:

did you weigh yourself on these scales last week just to see if they both tallied
if not then that's why the weight difference is showing.
maybe stay away from your own scales for this week and wait for your official WI

If you are doing your diet to the letter there is no way this weight gain is fat, it could be water retention which can happen for a number of reasons.

One being that totm is due!

Some kind of hormone fluctuation...

Sitting too long....

If you are going to get freaked out by your scales then perhaps just leave them and let your CDC weigh you.

Well done on your 4lb loss!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

4lbs is 4lbs, and if you have gained water weight overnight which happens to all of us, just think about it as a 'freebie' for next week, which will be a fabulous loss if you stick with it!! you're doing really well hon. keep it up :)

abz xx

maybe up your water intake and try a bit of walking to give yourself a kick start
just don't give up as it will be so hard to get back into, good luck and

STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES

I weigh myself when I need keeping in check - it spurs me on. But if I have put weight on it helps me focus. Don't get stressed though it'll most probably be gone by tomorrow. :grouphugg:

it could just be the scales hun, there is no way you can put on if sticking to the diet 100%.

congrats on your 4lbs :)

x x

Back