Put on weight kow i am on the cruise phase???

How much weight are we talking? You know that you shouldn't weigh daily or every other day when on Cruise? You really have to wait till the end of the week as your weight will fluctuate a lot.

What format are you doing? 1:1 (that is 1 day of protein, 1 day of protein and veg) etc.

Thanks for that. It was only 0.2 lbs- and when i have weighed this morning (week on cruise) i have lost. I guess i was too eager. Thanks ever so much.
P.s is there other ways of doing the diet other than 1:1 then?

0.2lbs is just a wee! Keep drinking lots of water to help flush everything out...and keep eating!
I'm one of those who weighs in daily...and my weight fluctuates by as much as 3lbs a week, but overall the numbers are coming down slowly, it is just disheartening to see it go up, but as long as the numbers drop very so often you are going in the right direction.

You're welcome, we're our own worst enemy!!

Yup, you can do:

5:5 (5 days PP and 5 days PV) personally I'm not mad about this one as I don't think I could hack 5 days of only Protein!! This was the original method promoted by Dr Dukan but a lot of people found it hard so he introduced...
1:1 (1 day PP and 1 day PV) this one you know so no need to explain. Finally you have:
2:5 (2 days PP and 5 days PV) this is more recommended for older people or people who don't have too much to lose. S

My preference is 1:1 as I find that the easiest to follow. Although, I actually do PV days on the both weekend days (Sat and Sun) and I lost every week (as you can see, with the exception of when I was on hols)

Good luck!

Back