PUT YOUR WEIGH-IN DAY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My week 5 weigh-in's tomorrow. Hope I'm still on track for my xmas target

Friday ... starting weight 18st 93/4 lbs :eek:(( never actually put my weight before so HUGE step taken :eek:)

trueleame ... sharing your weight really is a huge step. Just wanted to send you a hug :) I hope you've had a great week!

Thanks uklady its appreciated :) x x x

Hiya Siani84.... welcome to the best thing you ever did! Al the girls on here are the BEST and so supportive.... you will not look back hun.... hope all goes well with your weight loss journey... there is loads of inspirational stories to read through on here too... :D
L xx

Thanks loulou,

I started last week but by the weekend i caved in and had a sunday roast. so this week im on it an being good so far....
i find i need to drink more water to stop the food cravings as im still hungry on this diet.
my fav's are summer fruits and choc whip so guess il be sticking to that.
my start weight is 16st and need to lose approx 32 stone....

Thanks loulou,

I started last week but by the weekend i caved in and had a sunday roast. so this week im on it an being good so far....
i find i need to drink more water to stop the food cravings as im still hungry on this diet.
my fav's are summer fruits and choc whip so guess il be sticking to that.
my start weight is 16st and need to lose approx 32 stone....
Hiya,
Just drink loads and loads of water and that will help kep you feeling fuller too... don`t worry about the little BLIP just draw a line underneath and keep your chin up this week... you`ll do it!! My weigh in is tomorrow and its been my TOTM this week so not expecting a great loss!! :( However, next weeks should be good. I`m a little bit confuzzled by you saying you need to lose 32 stone lol.... I`m thinking this is a typo hun YES? :p Anyway STAY STRONG chick xx

Its also my totm for some reason im also thinking my loss wont be much.
:) Helen :)

hahaha loulou, yes defo typo error - its 3 stone approx?
oh dear does ur totm effect your weight loss? i dont get it as i have the implant no period for almost a year!!
my weigh in is tomo - let me know how you get on chick xxx

hahaha loulou, yes defo typo error - its 3 stone approx?
oh dear does ur totm effect your weight loss? i dont get it as i have the implant no period for almost a year!!
my weigh in is tomo - let me know how you get on chick xxx
Hiya Siani84.... 1st of all well done hunni !!! 9lbs WOW!!! thats fantastic....:D
I`ve lost another 5lb`s today which I`m gobsmacked about seeing as was my totm... but I reckon it was the timing though as finished yesterday so I am well happy.... :) L xx

Saturday for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back