PUT YOUR WEIGH-IN DAY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, the same me slimdonna. Weight day is mondays, but because of bank holiday gona know my second week result just tommorow. Fingers crossed

Hi justdi good luck with the second weigh in let is know how u do im really looking forward to my second weigh in hope to be under 14st by then xxx

Everything went well -8lb. How was yours?

Well done slimdonna. Honestly its not so hard yet. Was very hungry last week, but today everything gone (TOTM)

Hi everyone im back on lipotrim on my 6th day .I was on it nearly two years ago and lost 3 and a half stone ..but put it back on :( tried twice before to get back into it but just couldnt do it .but this time im determined ..x

I have just been and had my first weigh in! I was shocked at how much I had lost this week 7 1/2. I was sceptical at starting this diet as I didn't think it would work! cant wait to go and get weighed again next week :)

New to Lipotrim - my weigh in day is Tuesday (1st weigh in ):eek: feeling good once I'm through the first week I'm going to start setting goals - this week it's a day at a time!

My weigh in day is weds ..... Next week will be my 3 rd weigh in have lost 11.5 lbs in two weeks. Delighted but had major slip up yesterday. Anyways I find being on this forum a real help so am going to post and motivate others to keep me focused. Can't wait to be skinny !!!X

Weigh in day

My weigh in day is Tuesday it will be my first weigh in- have to say I don't mind the shakes but the chicken soup was odd! I found it sweet- weird cos it smelt really nice. Excited to see what results I get Tuesday.:wave_cry:

Im a thursday weigher. Ive started 2day ahhhh! Can i have a buddy please :)

im a thursday :) started yesterday :D

Hi all, my new weigh-in day is Friday. I've started again (today is day 2). Wish me luck x (oh 8 weeks to the wedding and I need to drop about 2 stone... can it be done??

Very likely Kat :) Good luck x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back