PUT YOUR WEIGH-IN DAY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
saturday for me and my 2 sisters

thursday will be my first weigh in eek!

Mines monday too!so tomorrow......it's only day 6 but the only day i could do!!soooooooo scared!!my clothes are looser but the scales ain't movin!!wish me luck!!

Hi evryone...IM NEW TO THIS SITE
my weigh in day is tuesday.iv just started the lipotrim.was starving the first three days but now im getting used to it.dnt feel hungry at all.its my first weigh in on TUESDAY..X[B
][/B]:p

Hi there all,well today was my first weigh in and i lost 5lb:cry:!!??I'm really annoyed with that ,seeing as i also lost 5lb on my first week in slimming world a while back!!!an i could eat as much meat as i wanted and fruit!!I was so annoyed i just came home an devoured a chicken breast now i feel really guilty!!My ttm started today could that really make much of a difference???

Don-Donxo

5lb is amazing, dont be down about it, its brilliant!!!! just wait till your loss starts evening out and the weight will just drop off. if i loose 5lb wednesday id be elated.

Be strong and Good luck
Julie

ten pounds in ur second week omg im so jealous id die happy if that happened to me on sat lol oh god ill be praying every night for that result now lol

HI
Mine is a Tuesday
Nic xx

My weigh in is Monday. I've been on and off programme for about a month and yesterday gave myself a stern talking to, so here goes for next monday.

Well Done Gilo.....OMG! How fantastic, im chuffed to bits for you.
My first weigh in tomorrow, im nervous but excited, will post and let you all know! good luck everyone xx

Hey

I am new and my first weigh in day is Tuesday the 9th of March!:eek:

Hi sci-fi, and good luck, If you need inspiration just read other's posts they are all amazing, and supportive, and give you the will power to keep going, 1st weeks the hardest, so stick with it and you will be amazed next week at your weight loss.

Julie

Good Luck x

Thankyou so much! It is hard to make contact with someone on the site, I live on my own and definitely would feel at my weakest in the evenings so I really want to get involved in a mini community of people going through the same thing. The idea to know everyones weigh in day is great. It's really good to read everyone elses stories too!

:) Hey Sci-fi your definatley not alone, you have a whole new family of lipotrimmers here lol, welcome.

In the evening's i leave a choc shake till about 6/7 o'clock make it with hot water like a hot chocolate, then chill out in front of the computer, or television, then when i start feeling tired and hungry its a big glass of water and off to bed for me.

Try it one night, it really is nice.

Hope it works for you also xx

Julie

Hi i'm also new and will have my first weigh in on friday, reading about loosing 5lbs or 10lbs will be fantastic so fingers crossed, good luck to all

My weigh in day is Wednesday. First one tomorrow :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back