PUT YOUR WEIGH-IN DAY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my WI from wed to thurs.

Hiya

My weigh in day is a Wednesday. The chemist doesnt open til 10 and I am the regular stalker sitting outside waiting for them to open!!!

My weigh in day is a Monday - and today the scales said -16lbs! In the first week too! Get in! x

Weighed in today -5lbs, not too bad considering my restaurant experience last tuesday.

Weigh in day TUESDAY...lost 7lbs this 1st week (bit disappointed) x

My Weigh in day is MONDAYS

:DMy Weigh in day is MONDAYS, trying to get the hang of this. It has my height as 4'5" which is not good im 5'3" it wont seen to change. Anybody no how to change this. thanks.

Been for my week 5 weigh-in, lost just over 5lb's this week! WooHoo!!!

Shopping spree yeasterday and treated myself to a fabulous M & S Per Una outfit, size 18! Dopped 2 dress sizes in 5 weeks, Fan-Bloomin'-Tastic! xXx:happy036:

Mine is wednesday.

Week 1 - 14lbs
week 2 - 7lbs

My 5th weigh in : -7lbs (and TOTM!!).

Another 6lbs this week! Yippppppeeeeee!

SATURDAY

Great losses skinny and best boy!! Well done xx

Hi there not sure if im doing this right got to get used to site I started Lipotrim last week weighed 13stone six this weigh in was Thursday i had lost eight and a half pounds I don't get on pc often as I work a variety of shifts including 24 hr shifts. I m hoping for a decent loss this week though I guess it wont be as much as the first bit to go is mainly water Laura

My weigh in is mondays.....because of bank holiday it was only 5 days.....so in 5 days I lost 8lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back