Puzzler...

how on earth does Exante make my psoriasis better?
happened the last time I did Cambridge/Exante but took a good few weeks if I recall correct...
only been back on Exante for 1 week and it's changing already :)

Perhaps you have intolerance to a certain food group which is exacerbating your skin condition, been on the exante obviously takes that away, plus you are getting 100% of your RDA of vitamins and minerals. :))

My eczema has gone too, and my complexion is so much better. And I've discovered that when I do eat carbs now, I get a red hot flush in my cheeks which lasts a good couple of hours. I really think my body doesn't like carbs. I had a few days off plan whilst away and several days later, even though back on plan, I suffered a bout of spots. Does make you think...

My nails have started to grow and less spots! Sounds good to me! Think all the water is helping, bet my kidneys are singing! :)

I'd say all the water is brilliant for our skin and everything! Great to hear it's helping the psorisis. I'd agree it's probably some sort of food allergy causing it and since you're cutting out most foods, you're giving your body a break. If you're on this more than 3 months, preferably over 6 months, it might be enough to allow your body the break it needs to break the allergy. But it may not... :) Who knows, enjoy it and maybe get an allergy test so you don't unwittingly eat the wrong thing again :)

Back