Pysllium Husks and Eczema

and said:
I wonder if it's normal to make your eczema flare up. I've got psorisis and it's not had any effect (that I've noticed) on that.

Its the only thing I can put it down to. Not changed washing powders etc, had been on packs for 10 days before starting the husks due to constipation.
Haven't had them since yest morn, cream applied and anti histamine and the itching inflammation is going down......too much of a coincidence not to be them xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gosh how awful. At least your inflamation is subsiding already! Hope you find other poo inducing substances :D

Hi I have had a bad eczema relation to the husks too! My face has all broken out.am really annoyed as felt they were really helping! Better go and look up movicol. Hope u r s has cleared up x

Kelstar said:
Hi I have had a bad eczema relation to the husks too! My face has all broken out.am really annoyed as felt they were really helping! Better go and look up movicol. Hope u r s has cleared up x

Oh sweetie, I haven't needed Movical. I brought some wheat bran, 1 tbsp in your food once a day is enough. I went to the loo today for the first time in a week :) only been on it since yest :)
It's 1g carb and 13 cals per tbsp so really easy to fit jnto plan and natural product :)

Hope it eases soon. X

Back