Q for the gentlemen and Howdy

2hourglass

Silver Member
Serious Q for a change..... now that you have got to know lots of ladies on this site who are kind,wise, warm, generous, funny and good looking - when you get to your slimness, will your attitude to the larger lady change when you are looking for love i.e will you only go for slim women in the future .

For those of you in a relationship - hyperthetical please - be honest :cool:

ooooo good question....
Can i add to it.... xx
Ok addition... did you go for larger ladies anyway, or strive for slimness from your ladies?

:D In our case size does not matter, a good personality, sense of humour, fun loving kind, these are the traits i would look for, but i have been with my wife for 21 years now, so i wouldnt know where to start in the dating game again:D

LMAO @ Gentlemen .... & Howdy :p

My attititude won't change as I always look for the inner beauty... sexiness is not a size / age etc etc etc... it's an attitude... :)

Women I find sexy include Helen Mirren (yes - even now) & Nigella Lawson .

Sexiness for me is confidence, adventurousness, wit, charm & seductive playfulness... a twinkle in the eye coupled with honesty & humbleness... it's self-knowledge & self-acceptance of the true 'you'. :)

Obviously a cracking pair of tits is also a bonus :D

LMAO @ Gentlemen .... & Howdy :p

My attititude won't change as I always look for the inner beauty... sexiness is not a size / age etc etc etc... it's an attitude... :)

Women I find sexy include Helen Mirren (yes - even now) & Nigella Lawson .

Sexiness for me is confidence, adventurousness, wit, charm & seductive playfulness... a twinkle in the eye coupled with honesty & humbleness... it's self-knowledge & self-acceptance of the true 'you'. :)

Obviously a cracking pair of tits is also a bonus :D

That's me, me, me, me, me, me and me :D with tits on.....

well, to be honest i go for looks, and breasts....yes im a breast man...
fair enough personality is important...but you find that out after a few dates!!
I don't mind someone who smokes (as im a x-smoker and i can criticize), my biggest pet hate is a heavy drinker...sorry but its a home wrecker....i don't drink at all...

well, to be honest i go for looks, and breasts....yes im a breast man...
fair enough personality is important...but you find that out after a few dates!!
I don't mind someone who smokes (as im a x-smoker and i can criticize), my biggest pet hate is a heavy drinker...sorry but its a home wrecker....i don't drink at all...

you didn't answer to the larger lady tho ??

oh sorry!!!!
Yeah i don't mind, theres alot of pretty ladies out there bit/slight over-weight...it honestly doesn't bother me.
I am who I am

& over to you ladies... would you mind if the 6 pack turned out to be a keg ?

Wouldnt bother me I dont think

Kegs are more cuddly so it's all good xxx

myself its nice lips and teeth that start the spark not really botherd about size.....tend to find the princesses out there are a tad up themselves but then im no prince charming

Well, like Philip I am a self confessed "tits man", and you dont normally find any of those to write home about on a stick insect! Curves rule! I have absolutely nothing against the larger lady, but not really into the largest if you know what I mean, I am not a chubby chaser. That said, I expect most of the woman I have been out with have been size 12/14/16, with a few 10's, nothing under a 10. But then again, as a married man, I shouldnt be looking anyway! Especially as my wife having recently given birth to son number 3 is more than a little tetchy about her weight at the mo!

How about turning the question on you lovely slimming ladies......... If you had a line up of guys to chose from, would you go for the fireman/rugby player type? Or the cake munching, couch potatoe with the over hanging middle aged spread?

Not sure what this says about me but the cake munching couch potato would win every time! xx

sense of humour first... the eyes must have it and a touch of sexual tension doesn't go a miss - I met my OH over the phone so personality definately ruled - just so happens he was a good lucker too but he was a little chubby - it didn't matter - we might joke about lusting after Brad or George but the fact is that it's their job to look good - most men put on weight once in a good relationship anyway - whatever floats your boat.

Oh... nearly forgot must have large wanger......:eek::D:eek:

LMAO..........what constitues large lol??

It's all about the girth baaaaybeh... you woman enough to errrr grasp the challenge with both hands ? ;):D

excellent reply well presented lol

Back