Qu for FF&F please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Katie_31, 8 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Katie_31

Katie_31 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi, was just lookin at your weight loss and suddenly u hopped from losing 2lbs one week to 8lbs the next! Did u do anything different or did it just happen without any real explanation? Was just wondering if u suddenly did something different? I want the magic secret!

Katie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi Katie

I have NO idea what happened... lol... I just stuck to it 100% (as I have, thankfully, since the start..)...

the ONLY thing that was different...was... umm... well... let's say... a little extra exercise ;) :eek:

Apart from that, I really don't know - it could have been the stress surrounding the sale of my car - I dunno! :confused:

It also helps having well over 14 stone to lose in the first place!!! tee hee :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited: 8 November 2006
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.