Quacking away at my weight!!

8lbs this week! Doing lipotrim for another two weeks as it works but is so difficult to fit in a social life!! X

Some days its not too bad and others it is a form of torture! I am really chuffed though as i have had to eat a couple of times this week, 140g cooked chicken breast and a 56g tin of tuna on separate occassions! However in the bog scheme of things i am eating less in a week than i used to consume in a day before i started weightloss!

So feeling quite proud and also have dates of when will be eating etc so it makes it easier and i am determined! My nephews have booked camping by the sea when i go to oz in december and they are 4 and 6 and just want me to run around all day with them which inam so gonna do! And i want to feel good in a swimsuit and in pictures! X

Hey ! You should be proud you must have lots of determination ! And what an occasion you have to look forward to x

Last edited:
So my first big goal wa to wear a coast dress my mum had in size 16 for a wedding on the 14th September. Tried it on last night and it fits!!! I am so delighted this means since my journey started in April 28yh I have dropped from a 22/24 to a 16/18!!
Still a way to go but happy with myself! X

Wow that is amazing! How much weight have you lost?? Slim fast is obviously brilliant for you. Well done you!xx

I did slim fast for 8weeks then calorie counted thenfailed at lipotrim and am now counting again!! Lost 4.5 stone and have the same again to lose ! X

Ok have been following the eat everything you see diet for about three weeks and am now back on ot with style!!
Have ten weeks until oz want to lose two pounds a week and that will mean total loss of 6 stone! I have put a wee bit back on about ten pounds but I know I will easily lose this. Trying to do two fasting days and counting calories but allowing some treat days! I have netball three times a week minimum from now until December so activity will be high!
Hope everyone is doing fine x

Hey how have u been getting on since you started again? Im starting today and am leaving it as late as I can to have my first shake x

Well I do love hiding!! So I only started again last week properly! Found it so difficult compared to the first time round but I now have 8weeks until oz and am still 4stone to go! Not even thinking I will lose all that by then but I would love to lose 3 pounds a week from now until then and be just a couple of stone off target! Wish I had stuck with things a wee while ago but hey ho non point beating myself up!!

So slim fast x2 a day 3x 100 cal snacks and then a normal dinner should see me through just new to stay awy from the "extra"snacks that snuck in last time!
I am preparing my out all day bags in the morning and I cannot eat anything other than what's in them! So melon, grapes, asda 100cal mashed potato! Pepsi max, my two shakes and then tea when I get home and a snack for bed!

Fingers crossed and someone shout at me if I don't post on here for a week!!

X

Tea was sooo fine!! Weight watchers hunters chicken and Jamie Oliver salad under 400 calls but so tasty!!
X

U know asda mash is it the 'smash' type cheese and broc one ? When i made it im sure it said per 100g made up and was heavy when made?!

If its different please tell i love mash ha ha !
Im back on after a couple of weeks of took a while but on track now.

You have a goal and know it works you can sef make a dint before oz! X

Not the cheese one but the roast onion one is per pack 118 cals! I love it x

It's so annoying! I scanned it on my fitness pal as well to double check!!
Had my first shake melon plums my mash pot so far today, other delightful snacks include grapes an apple and some fruit gummies for snacks as well as my second shake which I am enjoying mid afternoon. Tea tonight is a weightwatchers sausage and mash with extra brocooli!
Yum x

Ok so have updated all my details and start weight etc in my signature so I am calling this CHAPTER 2!!! And stopping hiding the weight I have put back on saying i will update it later !! no Sal just do it now!! So it is done!
XX

So had WW chicken and spinach lasagne with salad for tea and then skips as my final snack! Yummy day and feel in the habit again now rather than constantly thinking mmmhhhhh bread and sweets and crisps!! lol
Today i had my shake fr brekkie, got one for mid afternoon as well. Lunch willa s usual consist of my mash pot and then snacks are melon, grapes, plums, gummies and a mini fromage frais tube.
Need to go to the shops again to buy more melon and grapes as really enjoying them. Also just ordered 3 tins off of Superdrug website with free delivery.
So all good today :) hope you are all fine and sticking withit- 50 days until i leave for Oz!!
x

Back