Quarantine Challenge

Jié Xī

Anyone want to do a quarantine challenge? It keeps getting extended so not sure what the end date will actually be, but I'm trying to motivate myself with that "Oh my gosh, I didn't recognize you" response when I can leave the house again. Hahahaha.

I'm in!!

Steampunk Chic: 0/11lbs
Miss Scarlett Blue: 0/7lbs
Manxy64: 0/5lbs
Teasel: 0/11lbs
Blubell: 0/15lbs
Aaleigha: 0/5

I'm choosing a larger goal as I always lose a lot in the first week. This will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Who all is weighing in tomorrow? (I know Miss Scarlet weighs in on Mondays.) How was everyone's week? Feeling confident?

Red. But I'm not doing until out of the 160's -- hopefully the end of the challenge. I've been going red since I turned 40 and LOVE it.
Damn! I remembered wrong. I remember now. You were strugggling to think of a reward for getting into the 160's. Did you decide?! You have to have something! I got new sunglasses yesterday for my 6lb loss. TBF, I've been needing them for a while :)

Damn! I remembered wrong. I remember now. You were strugggling to think of a reward for getting into the 160's. Did you decide?! You have to have something! I got new sunglasses yesterday for my 6lb loss. TBF, I've been needing them for a while :)
Yes, I had to run to the store to get my toddler apple juice so I picked up some french press on nails.

Here's before and afters.
nails1.jpgnails2.jpgnails3.jpg

Back